Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've got to confess something very embarrassing

Overman

Overman

Real bees get the h(m)oney
★★★★
When I was 17, I was arrested for planning to ER, I spent 2 years in jail and they plastered everything in the news and it was very embarrassing, I was in jail with a lot of my old classmates and a bunch of niggers until they took me to the adult side where I got jumped in the shower. Honestly I'm so depressed because of this, I'm basically a meme, I'm a joke, for the rest of my life, people at work call me "school shooter", when I got arrested and first talked to my lawyer, I asked him how much time I could get, and he told me 28 fucking years, they tried to put me in prison for pretty much life and I fought my case for 2 years, and people totally joke about that and think it's all funny hahha, FUCK I'M SO FUCKING PISSED THAT I FIALED FUCK MY LIFE FUUUCK

> 17
> planning to ER

lmao.

How did you get caught
My parents discovered my manifesto and sent me to a psych hospital, which reported me and a fucked up DA tried my case and was a huge piece of shit, who is universally hated in my town and is up for investigation. Luckily the judge saved my life, they were posting in the newspaper that I was going to be sentenced to 15 years, and I went in that bitch and got probation and FINALLY got to go home and see my family, I spent 2 years not being able to hug my mom, I was just a kid and it ruined my life.

Meus pais descobriram meu manifesto e me mandaram para um hospital psiquiátrico, que me denunciou e um promotor fodido julgou meu caso e era um grande pedaço de merda, que é odiado universalmente em minha cidade e está sob investigação. Felizmente o juiz salvou minha vida, estavam postando no jornal que eu ia ser condenado a 15 anos, e eu entrei naquela vadia e consegui liberdade condicional e FINALMENTE consegui ir para casa e ver minha família, passei 2 anos sem ser poder abraçar minha mãe, eu era apenas uma criança e isso arruinou minha vida.
I understand your pain, the media pressuring and making national attacks against a person who poses no danger, people are rubbish.
I completely support Demiurge making them suffer, this damn wretched world condemning innocent people to suffering until it turns them into monsters, and when they achieve this they deny that they had any involvement.

Your mother was a great disgrace, she ruined your life along with all the worms in existence.
The fate for the overwhelming majority of men is brutality.

An important lesson in why you shouldn't try this shit.

I understand your pain, the media pressuring and making national attacks against a person who poses no danger, people are rubbish.
I completely support Demiurge making them suffer, this damn wretched world condemning innocent people to suffering until it turns them into monsters, and when they achieve this they deny that they had any involvement.

Your mother was a great disgrace, she ruined your life along with all the worms in existence.
The fate for the overwhelming majority of men is brutality.
Oh, well I appreciate that man, luckily I got no felonies, and I've made the most of my life, but goddamn is it over. For some reason it comes up as beanspeak for me

>didn't start shooting (in GTA VI Tran Andreas) when they came to arrest him
skill issue

>didn't start shooting (in GTA VI Tran Andreas) when they came to arrest him
skill issue
I was arrested in a hospital stupid faggot, they tricked me and told me I was going home

Walk us through the plan, we want details

Walk us through the plan, we want details
I was gonna do it when I was 30, that was the thing, a lot of the news about me was fake, but I had no specific target, but it involved chlorine gas, etc etc, don't wanna talk about it too much, but yeah

Wow that's brutal. I thought shit with psychiatrists was supposed to be confidential. Did you just tell judge you were insane?

Wow that's brutal. I thought shit with psychiatrists was supposed to be confidential. Did you just tell judge you were insane?
Nope they reported me because they could responsible through "liability". No the judge saved my life because he knew the whole thing was bullshit, gave me probation, I told one of the COs that I was getting out soon, she said "the news said you're about to get 15 years" and I walked out in a week.