Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve got covid, everything hurts, and I can’t even get hard

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
I’ve got covid, everything hurts, and I can’t even get hard

Can someone give me sympathy or tell me how to feel better☹️☹️☹️☹️

Covid isn’t real, it’s all in your head sweaty

Sorry you can’t fuck ur gf because u keep getting soft tho

Medical science has had time to come up with cures since Covid has broken out.

You get to wear a mask if you're into wearing masks for whatever reason.

Medical science has had time to come up with cures since Covid has broken out.

You get to wear a mask if you're into wearing masks for whatever reason.
I haven’t even left my house in months, someone brought it back and I’m the one to suffer cos I’m low status so weaker immune system

Gun Blood GIF by Gecko1

Thank you, how does that help?
Soothes your throat and helps your immune system. Not just lemon btw, put some honey and ginger in there too. It’s a nice drink

I had covid back in April.

You will get though it.

It can't be worse than living a life of inceldom

The virus decided to infect you because it detected your misogyny and bad personality, you could have avoided getting covid if only you had taken some more showers and gotten more haircuts

@Transcended Trucel

This is just as logically sound as the advice that Normies give to a ugly, short, ethnic truecel when they argue that it’s literally anything else other than his subhuman looks which is the reason why he gets zero sex from women

Last edited:
The virus decided to infect you because it detected your misogyny and bad personality, you could have avoided getting covid if only you had taken some more showers and gotten more haircuts

@Transcended Trucel

This is just as logically sound as the advice that Normies give to a ugly, short, ethnic truecel when they argue that it’s literally anything else other than his subhuman looks which is the reason why he gets zero sex from women
true. Normies would tell OP to stop being lazy and hit the gym. Maybe illness would fix itself. Same bs advice for all situations

Just rest and take plenty of painkillers. There's not much more you can do. Hope you get better soon.

@Transcended Trucel

IT are probably celebrating his sickness. They'll find an excuse to blame it on his misogyny and bad personality. :feelskek:

Had the same symptoms. I was on my bed like 2 days until i felt better