Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "I've got a husband, Fiance and two boyfriends" Ugly 2/10 White female in 2018

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...ditorial:TheSun:FBLink:Statement:ShowbizandTV

She said: "For me, love is not a limited resource. I find I can love more than one person romantically."
When asked how it works living with two men, she said: "It's a bit like a family, we split the chores and the bills. Tim and John get on like brothers."
Holly then asked how she decides who to spend her time with on special occasions.
Mary replied: "I've got no hard and fast rules...on my birthday we might all get together in the pub and then at night I'll sleep with whoever [I feel like it at the time]."

:lul::lul:

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

JUST LOWER UR STANDARDS BRO

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...ditorial:TheSun:FBLink:Statement:ShowbizandTV

She said: "For me, love is not a limited resource. I find I can love more than one person romantically."
When asked how it works living with two men, she said: "It's a bit like a family, we split the chores and the bills. Tim and John get on like brothers."
Holly then asked how she decides who to spend her time with on special occasions.
Mary replied: "I've got no hard and fast rules...on my birthday we might all get together in the pub and then at night I'll sleep with whoever [I feel like it at the time]."

:lul::lul:

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
099.gif

"SHE MUST BE EXHAUSTED" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Her lard ass needs to be harpooned to death along with her gigacuck orbiters. The utter state of society in 2018. I can't wait to see what 2019 has in store for us!

She's fucking hideous, I'd struggle to even get hard if I ever had a chance to bang her.

How does this disgusting creature even get that much male attention(even though it's provided by similarly disgusting beta cuck)?

If this ugly femoid lives life like this then what about a becky? A Stacy?.......:feelsrope:

It's actually over for everyone now

look at the normie cunts tweeting about it below "NO WONDER SOME WOMEN CANT GET THEMSELVES A BOYFRIEND" and "I CANT EVEN GET MY BF TO PROPOSE" fucking entitled cunts

The twitter comments are the most infuriating part.
"No wonder some women can't find themselves a boyfriend ... this woman has them all!!!!"
THAT ISN'T HOW IT IS YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE.
All she means is "Chad hasn't asked me out yet so there are no single men"

There isn't a single reason to ever go outside.

Love cuckolds.

I baffles me how anyone can deny juggernaut law at this point.

Incels may be mentally unstable, but after knowing a few polyamorous women (who are located on the very other end of the sex life spectrum) I can conclude that they are no better off in that regard. I once even had the misfortune of briefly dating one of them before I got friendzoned. I basically confessed to being an incel and said I had no interest in mere friendship. Was told that she felt no attraction for me but might possibly give me some pity sex – she's a 3/10 landwhale who has probably slept with more people than I've even spoken with. At least I had the dignity to decline that, but it was still one of the most emasculating "it's over" experiences of my life.

I would sooner kill myself than get involved in poly bullshit. :feelsree:

This is the future of marriage. Sooner or later polyamorous relationships will be legalised and will become the norm. I want no part of this future.

Could you cuck any harder than this? Holy shit.

Obese and blue hair. These stupid cucks could be fucking thin Asians in Sea jfl at how pathetic numales are

Monogamy, please come back to us humans...

yeah these people that support this shit need to be eliminated as well as the cucks who participate in this / these ugly fat hypergamous whores who dont fuck their looksmatch should rot just like they expect us to do...

the thing is she doesn´t see herself as a 2/10. If you asked her to rate herself she´d say she´s a 9 or 9.5. If you showed her a pic of prime Gandy she´d say "Oh, he´s cute. He´s about a 6 or 7 out of 10"

Even ugly women get more attention than an Egyptian queen in ancient times. No doubt she gets flooded with messages every single day.

the thing is she doesn´t see herself as a 2/10. If you asked her to rate herself she´d say she´s a 9 or 9.5. If you showed her a pic of prime Gandy she´d say "Oh, he´s cute. He´s about a 6 or 7 out of 10"

Even ugly women get more attention than an Egyptian queen in ancient times. No doubt she gets flooded with messages every single day.
if you acid faced this cunt she probably would still be fuckable to numales and chads

Blame the retarded pussy cucks who validate these fat bitches.

Pls, god, punish her with the aids!

Was told that she felt no attraction for me but might possibly give me some pity sex

Polyamorous but still couldn't find a conistent lay.
She wanted you to rail her because she couldn't get anyone else.
Pity sex my ass.

Good on you for refusing to play the role of a sentient dildo.

The level of cum dumpstery in this one is outstanding.

2019 : Diverse LGBT Polygamy + Abortions with Kibbutz style raising of test tube genetically superior babies. All Incels will be given Euthanasia if refusing to be a cuck slave by the Government.

the actual state of the united cuckdom in 2018. remember, these guys colonised half the world at one point :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Incels may be mentally unstable, but after knowing a few polyamorous women (who are located on the very other end of the sex life spectrum) I can conclude that they are no better off in that regard. I once even had the misfortune of briefly dating one of them before I got friendzoned. I basically confessed to being an incel and said I had no interest in mere friendship. Was told that she felt no attraction for me but might possibly give me some pity sex – she's a 3/10 landwhale who has probably slept with more people than I've even spoken with. At least I had the dignity to decline that, but it was still one of the most emasculating "it's over" experiences of my life.

All poly women I've met were average to hideous. I guess they can't get Chad so they overcompensate by fucking thousands of cucks.

This society is rotten to the core

God what an ugly hambeast. If the roles were reversed you can imagine the outrage from normie cucks. There was that Mormon in Utah or something that had like 10 wives (think there was a show or episode of Dr Phil or something) and of course everyone was going on about "mithogyny.'

The twitter comments are the most infuriating part.
"No wonder some women can't find themselves a boyfriend ... this woman has them all!!!!"
THAT ISN'T HOW IT IS YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE.
All she means is "Chad hasn't asked me out yet so there are no single men"
anyone below 7/10 are invisible for those vile creatures

I baffles me how anyone can deny juggernaut law at this point.
This x100.

What a bunch of low IQ fucks
Also what some of you don’t understand is it’s some men’s fetish to be walking cucks

she is running JBW game
(just be woman)

Its no co-incidence people vocally into poly are always REALLY fucking ugly, like bottom of the barrel 3/10 and below. Most attractive people are content if they can get another attractive person.

Its like polyamists try to add up their various partners looks-scores to compensate, "Im dating 4 2/10 guys therefore its like im dating an 8/10 model teehee"

2/10? you're being generous there, friend. That bitch is a 0. She's a gross fat slob.