Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've gained about 50lbs since I joined this forum

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Ldar master race

I'm sorry you are going through this. I can understand your situation. However 250-300 lbs is no joke. That's morbidly obese. You wouldn't want to spend your money on dozens of medicines and insulin injections for the rest of your life.
Your body might not be an asset but please don't make it a liability.

I won't tell you to eat less and stay hungry because it's like telling a lazy kid to work hard. He will fail and give up after a few days.

Good news for you is that you can eat less while still felling full and not hungry at all.
How?

Eat lots of protein, low calorie dense foods like green veggies. Stay away from empty calories like sugar and excess oil.
Whenever you feel hungry you should prepare a large bowl of Greek Salad. It'll keep you full (because fibres) with only 200-300 calories.

Also drink lots of water. About 4-6 litres.

If you eat 2000 calories and move a little bit(light cardio) then you'll loose about 1.5 lbs fat every week. This is optimal.
Meat and veggies is your friend.

You can listen to some interesting podcasts while walking on a treadmill. Walk 2 miles one day then 2.5 miles the next day. Challenge yourself everyday. This will keep you positive.

Life is too short man. You may be Virgin and ugly(like me) but you should atleast enjoy whatever time you have here.

Ldar master race
true ldar master race rots while still being normal weight and getting laid

True, I don't want to feel the pain of suffering even more I guess

Eat lots of protein, low calorie dense foods like green veggies. Stay away from empty calories like sugar and excess oil.
Whenever you feel hungry you should prepare a large bowl of Greek Salad. It'll keep you full (because fibres) with only 200-300 calories.

If you eat 2000 calories and move a little bit(light cardio) then you'll loose about 1.5 lbs fat every week. This is optimal.

You can listen to some interesting podcasts while walking on a treadmill. Walk 2 miles one day then 2.5 miles the next day. Challenge yourself everyday. This will keep you positive.
Thank you, I'll take all this into consideration

As someone who was formerly obese, lose weight as soon as you can. It's bad enough to be a rotting NEET incel, having shit health makes it 10x worse. The endorphins from food are not worth it.

Stay away from food, eyes are more hungry than belly, count calories and write down anything you eat, we underestimate calories taken in. Exercise is not useful for weight loss unless you're in already good shape. Consistency is the key, let's say you eat 1800 calories every day but if you eat 2800 other day you fucked it up.

As someone who was formerly obese, lose weight as soon as you can. It's bad enough to be a rotting NEET incel, having shit health makes it 10x worse. The endorphins from food are not worth it.
how did you do it?

Stay away from food, eyes are more hungry than belly, count calories and write down anything you eat, we underestimate calories taken in. Exercise is not useful for weight loss unless you're in already good shape. Consistency is the key, let's say you eat 1800 calories every day but if you eat 2800 other day you fucked it up.
Thanks, I'll start writing stuff down

how did you do it?
One of my major obstacles was having severe sleep apnea. When doctor prescribed me a stimulant (Modafinil), I started counting my calories. I still had junk food, I just didn't go overboard. I ate a lot of salmon as well. I lost 40lbs in 3 months, then another 10 this summer. I gained those 10 back though. It's important that if you start sliding to not let it get out of control.

One of my major obstacles was having severe sleep apnea. When doctor prescribed me a stimulant (Modafinil), I started counting my calories. I still had junk food, I just didn't go overboard. I ate a lot of salmon as well. I lost 40lbs in 3 months, then another 10 this summer. I gained those 10 back though. It's important that if you start sliding to not let it get out of control.
modafinil isn't a stimulant, but it does make you feel more wake and alert. Most people describe it as a nootropic, and its why its so good for narcolepsy.
What did you say to the doctor in order to be able to get modafinil?

modafinil isn't a stimulant, but it does make you feel more wake and alert. Most people describe it as a nootropic, and its why its so good for narcolepsy.
What did you say to the doctor in order to be able to get modafinil?
Actually it is a stimulant. Basically my CPAP machine wasn’t treating my sleep apnea, so the next step was Modafinil

Actually it is a stimulant. Basically my CPAP machine wasn’t treating my sleep apnea, so the next step was Modafinil
"Modafinil and Adderall both have stimulant-type effects, although modafinil is not classed as a stimulant."

I'm sorry you are going through this. I can understand your situation. However 250-300 lbs is no joke. That's morbidly obese. You wouldn't want to spend your money on dozens of medicines and insulin injections for the rest of your life.

I won't tell you to eat less and stay hungry because it's like telling a lazy kid to work hard. He will fail and give up after a few days.

Good news for you is that you can eat less while still felling full and not hungry at all.
How?

Life is too short man. You may be Virgin and ugly(like me) but you should atleast enjoy whatever time you have here.

Ok foid

I need to put on about ~50 lbs so that I enter the normal-BMI territory

I have never seen a fat Jew before.

Ok, Oliver Polak comes to my mind. He is fat, but not that much.

Last edited:
If you want me to help you then DM me, I lost 35kgs myself

I have never seen a fat Jew before.

Ok, Oliver Polak comes to my mind. He is fat, but not that much.
they want us dead, they only put the skinny ones on the screen