Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've gained about 50lbs since I joined this forum

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
As if being a kike, subhuman, and autist weren't enough.
When I joined, I was already overweight at around 250.
Now I'm at around 300lbs.

Even my brother, who doesn't give a shit about anything, said he's really worried I'm going to die for being fat.
Why even bother at this point, I have no hope anymore.
Maybe gaining more weight and dying young is the only way out of my suffering.

I'm really scared I'll die a painful death, but there's nothing for me in this world anymore.
I lost all contact with friends, haven't been outside since march, and am literally a manwhale (not really, but I look pretty fat).
All I do is work on my job online, and rot all day.

There's no hope, it's over.

not only postmaxxing, also bloatmaxxing

Then stop eating food it's not that hard the Jews in the Auschwitz recreational camp did it so can you.

Fatcels can turn out to be high tier normies under all the fat.

Eat less, drink less.
Also could you describe what you eat during your wake hours. :feelstastyman:

Can you still see your penis?

you messing up man eat better food and walk a lot all i got for you

Surely coming here would make you looksmax. I know I get motivation from this forum to at least try to ascend before I give up

Even my brother, who doesn't give a shit about anything, said he's really worried I'm going to die for being fat.

I'm really scared I'll die a painful death, but there's nothing for me in this world anymore.
I lost all contact with friends, haven't been outside since march, and am literally a manwhale (not really, but I look pretty fat).

lose some weight fatass jew

Cook your food yourself, with carbon steel pans and sharp japanese knifes is a good cope that will replace your food bingeing cope.
Drink only water. This is my advise and if you follow it i'm sure you'll lose weight. :feelsautistic:

not only postmaxxing, also bloatmaxxing
Kirby GIFs | Tenor

Then stop eating food it's not that hard the Jews in the Auschwitz recreational camp did it so can you.
I would have been dead in days, or eaten Chad Jews.

Eat less, drink less.
Also could you describe what you eat during your wake hours. :feelstastyman:
Only problem is I get brain fog cause of thyroid, and my job is mentally demanding. So I don't what to do about this.

Can you still see your penis?
yes

you messing up man eat better food and walk a lot all i got for you
I've been walking 10km everyday in the last few weeks and I didn't lose a single pound.

Surely coming here would make you looksmax. I know I get motivation from this forum to at least try to ascend before I give up
This place didn't give me any motivation. Made me suicidal tho.

I wish i can gain 50 lbs
brootal

Cook your food yourself, with carbon steel pans and sharp japanese knifes is a good cope that will replace your food bingeing cope.
Drink only water. This is my advise and if you follow it i'm sure you'll lose weight. :feelsautistic:
my mom makes all my food brocel

Go on a caloric deficit diet.

Brutal heartattackmaxx pill, but seriously you might have some health issue, go to doctor. Where do you live? There are good doctors in Israel. Have nothing else to advice, with healthier body it's atleast easier to cope. İ have no right to prevent you from heartattackmaxxing though

Just tell your mom concerns about your weight if she respects that she will make less of what you eat
I guess I can try just eating less of everything.

No, drink more
This Gene Might Affect How Much You Like to Drink

Never heard of this. If youre on a 200 kcal deficit, you wont even notice it.
I'll try to remember that

:cryfeels:

Brutal heartattackmaxx pill, but seriously you might have some health issue, go to doctor. Where do you live? There are good doctors in Israel. Have nothing else to advice, with healthier body it's atleast easier to cope. İ have no right to prevent you from heartattackmaxxing though
Doc is trash, just said I'm lazy and refuses to do any tests.

go for 400lbs bro

you gained 50lbs in 4 months? impressive ngl

Eat only once a day and only bowls worth. It’s what I have done and am losing weight, 1 pound a week

Means this is a good cope then you just need to cut down on sugar

i was kinda similar to you in weight.

i was 121 kilos earlier this year(started dieting at around march),and though progress has been kinda slow i am at 94(yeah yeah i need to lose a shit ton more) so i understand the struggle of dieting as an incel. life as an incel is a brutal one.

I'm tryin to gain that much in muscle

What the fuck? How is this possible?

BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE KING FAT IS BEAUTIFUL MMKAY?
Tenor 1

im the opposite, my motivation has been stronger than ever to work out since swallowing the bp fully. moreover, i might as well now since im permanently stationed at home and have way more free time due to china virus. if youre going out of rbeath even walking a staircase, its over for you....

Fatcels can turn out to be high tier normies under all the fat.
What the fuck? How is this possible?
You should really try to lose weight. Fatcel is volcel in some circumstances. It might be hard cause your hormones are all fucked up but it will be a lot easier to cope if you are healthy. Also, how are you gonna attempt to rope if it snaps due to the weight or does not fit around your neck?

I lost 5 kg since I joined

I have stayed the same

I lost 5 kg since I joined

It took me 4 months to lose 10 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I need to lose 15 more in 5 months because I will have my hair procedure and I don't want to come there fat.

It took me 4 months to lose 10 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I need to lose 15 more in 5 months because I will have my hair procedure and I don't want to come there fat.
I mean I'm still high BMI and its more to not wating to eat anymore :feelscry: and because i fixed my bike so it helped.

Last edited:
Hola, manwhale!

Jajajajaja!

I'm upto probably 250 bruh, and only 5'8. PM if you wanna lose some weight together.

I'm scared shitless of getting COVID. Obesity is one of the biggest risk factors and I panic like crazy when I can't breathe. Slowly suffocating to death for several weeks is the worst death imaginable.