Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I've gained a lot of weight

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Over the past 5 years, I've been pretty self indulgent, I'm now 179lbs. I fucking hate it. The feeling of excessive fat pressed against clothing, of mass, I feel disgusted with myself. You guys know what I mean, how it rubs up against your clothes, how it feels when you're laying down?

I think tomorrow I'm going to start starvationmaxxing again until I get down to at least 150, this is so uncomfortable, I miss being thin tbh.

Best of luck. The body weight set point could be permanently changed, so be careful with the eating after you have starved off the lard.

I've always said that having high body fat is uncomfortable thanks for verifying that I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Best of luck. The body weight set point could be permanently changed, so be careful with the eating after you have starved off the lard.
If I go long enough barely eating anything, I mostly stop feeling actual hunger until I start eating more again, only the side effects of hunger. What I need to do is be very specific about the sort of foods I eat afterwards. I think I'm going to give up a lot of things entirely, as I don't even really enjoy eating, I've just been doing it because I'm bored.

yeah same I was 180lb when I started dieting in December now Im 155 and I wanna go down to 140 to be lean.

Intermittent fasting + Low Carb. Be persistent and you will resolve this in less than 1 year.

How do you steroidmaxx then?

I have no idea. The body weight set point hypothesis is valid in normal homeostasis. Steroids massively alters the hormonal profile of the body.

Get something you can pay attention to.
After that, you wont have the will to eat. Im 94 pounds and it works. (its also about genes, sadly. My mother and her family is also very skinny)

Drink more water bro

intermittent fasting

Get something you can pay attention to.
After that, you wont have the will to eat. Im 94 pounds and it works. (its also about genes, sadly. My mother and her family is also very skinny)

I ate about 800 calories yesterday. Considering my body weight, I should lose all that I want to within a few months if I can maintain this.

I ate about 800 calories yesterday. Considering my body weight, I should lose all that I want to within a few months if I can maintain this.
Keep at it boyo. 800 is a good number.

Wish I could gain weight :feelscry:

Feels weird knowing I could pick you up with one arm. :dafuckfeels:

You need to eat a steak tbh.
You could probably crush his skull with 1 hand, his life could be taken away so easy

Wtf is with all the skellies here. That or you guys are some serious manlets as well as skeletors.

It is impossible for me to be skinny unless I go full on starvation mode. Either I work out and get jacked or I don't and I become fat as a fatass. Lightest I ever was during my adult life was 180, and no way in hell was that fat for me.

Last edited:
I gained chub and lost muscle over the last month while I was recovering from surgery. Still ate "clean", but was not paying attention to my nutrition at all. Overall, I weigh slightly less now than I did before I went under the knife. I want to lose maybe 20-25 pounds over the next three months or so. Just did the first day of my PSMF. Daily calories are around 1000 and I'm gymcelling again. Maybe a bit too early but yolo.