Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I've fucking had it with rude white foids

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
First off, I am attracted to white toilets the most, but at the same time, I desperately hate them. Only Chad and Tahhh-rowwwneeee have access to them, and I'm sitting on the sidelines watching them lead happy lives while I've been suffering since long before the hormonal changes of adolescence took hold. By nature, I have been a primarily skeptical, jealous, and lamenting person. As with the vast majority of incels, this isn't our fault. This is the fault of our damnable society, especially in the Western World. As of right now I am typing this in a conference room, seated in the back directly behind a Stacy. God forbid she were to realize the content of my screen. She would probably blare a rape alarm, pepper spray me, and call the campus security staff at a lightning speed. At any rate, white foids revolve their entire personality around berating men like us. Their personalities are shallow to the point where some appear mentally retarded yet stunningly attractive at the same interval. Even then, they probably had tit jobs or jetted down to Brazil for an ass job while they were at it. It's ovER for those of us attracted to white foids.....

I'm not interested in any race.

avoid them like the plague... if you can.

It's mainly ugly women who have the worst personalities. Looks and personality are correlated in women.

It's mainly ugly women who have the worst personalities. Looks and personality are correlated in women.

Sadly, there is nothing we can do. They have all the power. Society is set up to cater to their every need and make sure they succeed. They are the oppressors and we the oppressed.

AWALT. Some in different ways, but ultimately the same. :feelshehe:

white women are at the top of the female hierarchy and are responsible for most cultural degeneracy in the west. They deserve to take the blame for this and should be punished with a thousand years of enslavement as incels' personal concubines.

niglet with insane complexes... alert

The less attractive the woman is, the more likely she is to take being approached by an ugly man personally and get enraged.

Let me fix your Title, I've fucking had it with rude white foids, to I've fucking had it with rude foids. All w0men are trash.

What race a you?

Me too OP

Attachments

• Angry.jpg
    Angry.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 4
Are you an ethnic? Why not go after ethnic foids? Smells like volcel :feelssus:

Are you an ethnic? Why not go after ethnic foids? Smells like volcel :feelssus:
Ikr, ethnic cels complain but they reject like 80% of their own race jfl

The less attractive the woman is, the more likely she is to take being approached by an ugly man personally and get enraged.
Exactly she knows where she stands but is in denial about it. When in reality usually the ugly men that approach her are looksmatch.

Those women are what happens when you give women everything on a silver platter and set them free.

Unfortunately every other group of women want to be just like them and will follow them in everything they do. They ruin everything. Even the Islamic world is basically feminist at this point.

Exactly she knows where she stands but is in denial about it. When in reality usually the ugly men that approach her are looksmatch.
Yes, deep down they know who their looksmatches are, but they desperately want to keep the delusion that they deserve a prince charming who will do anything for them.

If you were 6'0 they would jump on your dick in an instant
JFL yeah right. Nothing will compensate for my autism, Tourette’s-style tics, and gookish facial features even though I’m a southern European whitey. On god I’m going to use my “manlet small-dick mini-fridge physique” (according to the blonde slut toilets) to my advantage next time someone calls me “hammerhead,” “Ching Chong,” “twitchy,” “coke/roidhead,” or “China-eyes.” I will kill those wannabe chad larpers with my bare hands (in COD WWII). I don’t give a flying squirrel’s ass about jail time because I’ve taken the black pill long ago. If they want to see a real crackhead, I will show them a real crackhead (in COD all venues)

First off, I am attracted to white toilets the most, but at the same time, I desperately hate them

Basically there are parts of them you love but you hate the parts which don't allow you to experience that love because it compels the woman via vice to reject good men despite her other virtues which you think ought to make her a good person.

I don't know why you go on the 'toilets' LARP though.

It takes real strength to refer to foids without needing to insult them, we confront our vulnerability.

Basically there are parts of them you love but you hate the parts which don't allow you to experience that love because it compels the woman via vice to reject good men despite her other virtues which you think ought to make her a good person.

I don't know why you go on the 'toilets' LARP though.

It takes real strength to refer to foids without needing to insult them, we confront our vulnerability.
Been there, done that. I’ve been kicked out of raves for simply attempting to strike up a diplomatic conversation with said females. The “bouncers” told me the state troopers were on speed dial in case I “tried that smart shit again.” It’s ovER for me. It’s been that way since my balls dropped.

Juggernaut law

White toilets are whatever to me I'll admit it I have a noodlewhore fetish but I know they are white men only so it's over for me

What race are you?