Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've found happiness

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
In the form of a cold one and a Pringles tube. Happiness is shit, but worst of all, it's cheap. Now I can die in peace. :feelsrope:

genshin impact is a great cope for me, i'm happy when im playing

What flavour pringles

damn bro you put your dick in the pringles tube ?

LET'S GOOOOO

4f5b3055d1258011686080c6422b229a

In the form of a cold one and a Pringles tube. Happiness is shit, but worst of all, it's cheap. Now I can die in peace. :feelsrope:
i am happy that you can still eat.i caught a stomach virus a few months ago and i am still fucked.it's gotten better and i don't spend my days in pain or in fear of pain but i still can't food cope.i miss eating like a normal person so much.

i am happy that you can still eat.i caught a stomach virus a few months ago and i am still fucked.it's gotten better and i don't spend my days in pain or in fear of pain but i still can't food cope.i miss eating like a normal person so much.
What the hell is this virus ?

Anyone who has found happiness needs to get the fuck off this site.

My copes are shapes - chicken crimpy and cheese and bacon. Pringles are too expensive for neets in chadstralia.

What the hell is this virus ?
hypolori.

My darkness is stronger than ever. Feel like roping now. Or sleeping for weeks on end.