Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I've finally realised why women honestly believe personality matters so much [2018]

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★

I've finally realised why women honestly believe personality matters so much​

560 2018-05-13 by MMDT

Women view the world through a special lens: guys who are ugly are simply invisible to her. I obviously don't mean invisible in the literal sense, but rather in the sense that ugly men are more like walking NPCs that aren't really part of her world.

Every single guy a woman sees and voluntarily interacts with has already passed her bar for attraction. At that point, the only remaining filter is to judge for personality. So from a woman's point of view , every guy she's ever chosen has been because of his personality (other than the small group of elite 10/10 chads who can get women just by asking for sex).

Tinder is an easy way to visualize this. If you've ever seen a girl use tinder you will notice how quickly they swipe left for below average guys. It happens so quickly that it's barely even a conscious decision and I don't think they really comprehend it. All they know is they arrive 30 minutes later with a selection of guys , and at that point the filter becomes personality.

On subconscious level , women whittle down a group of 100 men into a group of 20 men via looks. Then , on a conscious level, they whittle this 20 men down to 10 men via personality. However, from the woman's point of view, every decision she made was based on personality.

what y'all think about this braincel of 2018 thread? :feelshehe:

Which Braincels archive are you getting this from? :feelshehe:

But yes, I generally agree; there's also the fact that their judgement of personality literally exactly depends on physical attractiveness and height, if you look at the various statistics surrounding this and the halo/horn effect... :feelsclown:

I just ignore every "personality" argument I come across now, to be honest; useless to attempt to reason with them. :smonk:

But yes, I generally agree; there's also the fact that their judgement of personality literally exactly depends on physical attractiveness and height, if you look at the various statistics surrounding this and the halo/horn effect... :feelsclown:

I just ignore every "personality" argument I come across now, to be honest; useless to attempt to reason with them. :smonk:
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

I remember seeing this post when it was posted on r/braincels. It's funny looking back how people on this forum used to look down on r/braincels posters.

it's because they are dumb fucking animals that were designed by genetics to be just smart enough to raise a child without killing it and nothing more.