Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've finally done it

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
After 4.5 long years on this forum, I have finally achieved the highest achievable rank! Only the mods stand above me now. Unfortunately, I don't think I shall ever achieve that rank for myself. :feelsbadman: But I'm finally a paragon. :feelsokman::feelscomfy:

This is my 10k post, the 10,000th piece of drivel I've posted here. I can finally ease up after a night of postmaxxing. :feelsautistic:

Edit: It didn't work. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I don't have paragon yet either. The kike mods only give paragon to the submissive and breedable users, as a reward.

Kind of congratulations. :feelsokman: you've made it among the great... And the postmaxxers.

I don't have paragon yet either. The kike mods only give paragon to the submissive and breedable users, as a reward.
:feelsUgh: That's not what it says here.

Mods are incredibly unbased.

I had to change the tag from life fuel to suifuel, to make it appropriate to my newfound revelation.

They said theres a time limit to it, but you joined in 2017.
Yeah, I've literally been here since the day after the birth of the forum. :feelsUgh:

Idk how tf you get paragon otherwise. I might not be joking, the mods only approve the (((sheep))) to get paragon rank.
over for non-bootlicking cels. :feelsbadman:

Nice work, man.

They said theres a time limit to it, but you joined in 2017. Idk how tf you get paragon otherwise. I might not be joking, the mods only approve the (((sheep))) to get paragon rank.
i think it was 1 rank per week? so maybe in 2 days

Want a cookie?

Just wait it out, you should get the screen name colour soon, once it takes effect.

Just wait it out, you should get the screen name colour soon, once it takes effect.
Are you sure? None of the other ranks ever had a delay, as far I can remember.

Ranks only show up for every 2 weeks you have been registered on the forum I think it says or something like that

Yeah, I think so. Give it at least a day.
I'm gonna have to go find some other copes in the meantime, then. I need distraction from the crushing assault on my enthusiasm.

It took you literally years to reach the legendary Paragon rank but @Schery6 managed to reach Paragon in less than 3 months? How??? :worryfeels:

:whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::feelsmega:

It took you literally years to reach the legendary Paragon rank but @Schery6 managed to reach Paragon in less than 3 months? How??? :worryfeels:

:whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::feelsmega:
I don't postmaxx much, and I'm usually quiet and antisocial, only really saying anything when I have something to say.

Well, there it goes. It just clicked. :feelsautistic:

Guess I can go to bed, now. It's been a long, drunk night. :feelscomfy:

Yeah, I just have trouble connecting to people, or knowing what to say. So then I withdraw.
Just Say shit is not like normies think. Btw congrats buddy boyo, You got into the cool boyz club

Just Say shit is not like normies think.
I did that as a kid, though, and got made fun of for the spergy shit that would pour out of my mouth. I think my childhood peers trained me to be low-inhib, because otherwise I said weird shit, and the "socially wrong" shit, all the time. :fuk:

Btw congrats buddy boyo, You got into the cool boyz club
Thanks, boyo. :feelsokman:

Absolutely based.