Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I've experienced much more bullying from the hands of Chad than Tyrone

TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

Hapacel
My entire life I've gone to a predominately black school district (around 80%) and I've truthfully never been full out bullied by the Tyrones there. I mean sure, they'd mess with me once in a while, but that's about it. However, when I'd go to summer camps that were predominately white, the Chads there wouldn't hesitate to start bullying me from day one of the camp. Like I've stated before I'm hapa, so it's not like the Tyrone's would feel any obligation to not bully me for being the same race as them, so it's just interesting to me. I'm curious if any other predominantlyblackschoolcels have experienced anything of this sort.

BLM propaganda posters? On this forum?

Why?

I rarely see Chad bully anyone. It's the second string guys will less pretty faces that are pissed off they're not Chad who are the biggest bullies.

@BummerDrummer s experience is the opposite of yours. Its why he hates joggers. Maybe they didn't bully you because you weren't white. Nogs love being cruel to weak white men

For me it was the opposite, white kids usually gave me less problems in school, as opposed to other blacks who didn't even consider me as one of their own.

@BummerDrummer s experience is the opposite of yours. Its why he hates joggers. Maybe they didn't bully you because you weren't white. Nogs love being cruel to weak white men
This tbh. Niggers frickin hate whitey

Chads were always good to me tbh, except for the one German giga chad who hated me for being an autistic virgin but even he let me alone.
Bullying is extremly low IQ.

Chads were good to me too. They are so busy with pussies and in full confidence that they don't need to belittle people at all.
However, I had a problem with a Tyrone in the past, and I think they bully people because they are insecure about the fact chads are most wanted by girls than them.