Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’ve either made the best or worst soup ever

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
basically, I combined the Lipton soup with beef ramen and am currently gonna see how it goes. I call it the hamlossus soup because it is for fat pig fucker Noah G people

will update as the soup gets rdy
Update 1: the Lipton incel noodles are trapped under the chad ramen noodles so I don’t think I’ll know when they’re done

basically, I combined the Lipton soup with beef ramen and am currently gonna see how it goes. I call it the hamlossus soup because it is for fat pig fucker Noah G people

will update as the soup gets rdy
Upload pic of this monstrositylossus

Upload pic of this monstrositylossus
D6E0C09B 5D54 4D0E 9685 9D0A57D88709

you can’t even tell the Lipton shit is in there except for the broths weird ass color tbhngl

JFL it looks like you made 2-3x ramen at the same time.
Tbh...the Lipton shit is better tho better quality but I only had a half packet left so I decided to mesh it with beef ramenlos...bit worried about the noodles different cook times but I think it’s ok

Update 2: I think it’s done (again can’t see the Lipton noodles) and I ladeled it to my bowl. First thoughts are that I can’t fucking see the Lipton noodles unless I look very close, although I think the main advantages of the ramen is that the noodles are big while the advantage of the Lipton is the broth is rlly good

Tbh...the Lipton shit is better tho better quality but I only had a half packet left so I decided to mesh it with beef ramenlos...bit worried about the noodles different cook times but I think it’s ok
Looks good tbh, but what's that green shit? It looks like plant leaves.
Thats from the lipton right? The green shit?

Update 2: I think it’s done (again can’t see the Lipton noodles) and I ladeled it to my bowl. First thoughts are that I can’t fucking see the Lipton noodles unless I look very close, although I think the main advantages of the ramen is that the noodles are big while the advantage of the Lipton is the broth is rlly good
Post pic of lipton that was used to mix with ramen :feelswhere:

You're eating like a chink

An abomination. Actions like these will open the gates of Hell and bring about Armageddon.
@BummerDrummer it seems that you have committed a major sin here with your Frankensoup :feelswhere:

Lmao I hope you gulped it all down fat boy