Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I've done FUCKING NOTHING today

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Don't have any friends or good family so all I have is to rot on my own. I played some Vidya that I don't even like but I have nothing else to do. Rewatched jewtube vidyas I've already seen before cuz there arent any good youtubers atm making good new.content. scrolled through unfunny insta memes. Went on here and spent most time refreshing for alerts or daydreaming thinking about different threads I can make to threadmaxx. Was gonna study but had headache and when headache went away I just couldn't focus.

More stuff like Kobe dying needs.to happen cuz the world is so fucking boring rn.

Yup it was a cozy ldar day for me

what games do u play bro

Find new copes

It was just a normal day

I fapped to lolis and asked 2 thots on internet do they want to bomb israel

:feelsrope: I wasted my government sanctioned freetime now back at work

Relatable. My life is slowly wasting away, while I'm not doing anything.

same. all I do is go to gym and rot

I ALSO HAVEN'T:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Don't have any friends or good family so all I have is to rot on my own. I played some Vidya that I don't even like but I have nothing else to do. Rewatched jewtube vidyas I've already seen before cuz there arent any good youtubers atm making good new.content. scrolled through unfunny insta memes. Went on here and spent most time refreshing for alerts or daydreaming thinking about different threads I can make to threadmaxx. Was gonna study but had headache and when headache went away I just couldn't focus.

More stuff like Kobe dying needs.to happen cuz the world is so fucking boring rn.
There is nothing to be ashamed of, being productive has little value and meaning for the ugly male.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back