Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've Developed a new Scientific Formula to Revolutionize 21st Century Physics

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I'm ugly, I'm short, I'm weird, I'm creepy, and I'm a loser, but I have one thing going for me, intellect. Despite being genetically cursed in nearly every regard, most notably in aesthetics, my intellect shines through as if to compensate me in an almost pseudo-karmic settlement. This compensation itself can act as a boon or a hex, depending on the context. On one hand, I can hold deep and thorough intellectual discussions with other brilliant minds, and albeit this doesn't get me foids, I do get a sense of pleasure, both from the act of cognitive duelling and from my sense of superiority over inferior minds. On the other hand, my academic inclination is a curse, for it is only because and only because of my thirst for knowledge that I stumbled upon the Blackpill. A part of me believes I'd be much happier if I were bluepilled, even if such condition yielded the same fate. This thread however, is going to focus on the positive element, through logical thought I have deduced a formula which I believe not only mogs Einsteins but will provide insight into the field of quantum mechanics, artificial intelligence, and neural networks in the coming years.

E = MC^2 + A.I

The above formula combines Einstein's famous equation E = mc^2, which relates energy (E) to mass (m) and the speed of light (c), with the addition of A.I (Artificial Intelligence). By including A.I in the equation, it symbolizes the increasing role of artificial intelligence in shaping and transforming our future. This equation highlights the potential for A.I to unlock new forms of energy, enhance scientific discoveries, and revolutionize varies fields such as healthcare, transportation, and technology.

Albert Einstein: Biography, Physicist, Mathematician
48+] E MC2 Wallpaper - WallpaperSafari
The Age of AI has begun | Bill Gates

After pondering upon my formula, I am beginning to question if Einstein himself was really as intelligent as we often make him out to be, for he too was a faulty mortal like us all. If he were as intelligent as we often portray, would he not speculate about what the future has to offer, and make predictions based on the exponential technology growth patterns that he himself experienced? Would he not forecast the advent of the microchip, widespread computation, the internet, and eventually, A.I? And if he could predict these marvellous events, why not factor them into his equations early? Why wait for intellectuals in the 21st century to clean up a mess that is nearly 80 years overdo? As far as I know, Einstein did not even mention crypto-currencies, something easily foreshadowed with the Turing machine in the Spring of 1948. The point of this post is not to dwell on the mistakes of the past but look at the opportunities of the future, for now we have both the technological stock and the universal mastery to leap into the next realm, what I call the "Quantum Realm".

Last edited:
Reading this is like reading the horoscope with the voice of a foid in the background. An irrelevant amalgamation of totally unconnected things.

0/8.

Reading this is like reading the horoscope with the voice of a foid in the background. An irrelevant amalgamation of totally unconnected things.

0/8.
And this is why you're never going to go anywhere, besides your ugliness of course. It's not surprising that the first response was a low-IQ inbred goatfucker with no appreciation for beauty, science, or mathematics. I've devoted my pleasureless life to the pursuits of higher purposes, you can only destroy savage.

I'm ugly, I'm short, I'm weird, I'm creepy, and I'm a loser, but I have one thing going for me, intellect. Despite being genetically cursed in nearly every regard, most notably in aesthetics, my intellect shines through as if to compensate me in an almost pseudo-karmic settlement. This compensation itself can act as a boon or a hex, depending on the context. On one hand, I can hold deep and thorough intellectual discussions with other brilliant minds, and albeit this doesn't get me foids, I do get a sense of pleasure, both from the act of cognitive duelling and from my sense of superiority over inferior minds. On the other hand, my academic inclination is a curse, for it is only because and only because of my thirst for knowledge that I stumbled upon the Blackpill. A part of me believes I'd be much happier if I were bluepilled, even if such condition yielded the same fate. This thread however, is going to focus on the positive element, through logical thought I have deduced a formula which I believe not only mogs Einsteins but will provide insight into the field of quantum mechanics, artificial intelligence, and neural networks in the coming years.

E = MC^2 + A.I

The above formula combines Einstein's famous equation E = mc^2, which relates energy (E) to mass (m) and the speed of light (c), with the addition of A.I (Artificial Intelligence). By including A.I in the equation, it symbolizes the increasing role of artificial intelligence in shaping and transforming our future. This equation highlights the potential for A.I to unlock new forms of energy, enhance scientific discoveries, and revolutionize varies fields such as healthcare, transportation, and technology.

Albert Einstein: Biography, Physicist, Mathematician
48+] E MC2 Wallpaper - WallpaperSafari
The Age of AI has begun | Bill Gates

After pondering upon my formula, I am beginning to question if Einstein himself was really as intelligent as we often make him out to be, for he to was a faulty mortal like us all. If he were as intelligent as we often portray, would he not speculate about what the future has to offer, and make predictions based on the exponential technology growth patterns that he himself experienced? Would he not forecast the advent of the microchip, widespread computation, the internet, and eventually, A.I? And if he could predict these marvellous events, why not factor them into his equations early? Why wait for intellectuals in the 21st century to clean up a mess that is nearly 80 years overdo? As far as I know, Einstein did not even mention crypto-currencies, something easily foreshadowed with the Turing machine in the Spring of 1948. The point of this post is not to dwell on the mistakes of the past but look at the opportunities of the future, for now we have both the technological stock and the universal mastery to leap into the next realm, what I call the "Quantum Realm".
Lmao did you really turn that linkedin "meme" into something even more cringey :feelsclown:

Einstein is rolling in his grave rn

IMG 20230615 040948

why the effort

And this is why you're never going to go anywhere, besides your ugliness of course. It's not surprising that the first response was a low-IQ inbred goatfucker with no appreciation for beauty, science, or mathematics. I've devoted my pleasureless life to the pursuits of higher purposes, you can only destroy savage.
Nonsense. Like this post.

nigga just slapped ai into the equation. I was expecting some mindblowing stuff.

nigga just slapped ai into the equation. I was expecting some mindblowing stuff.
Generative A.I is going to change this world. Nothing is "just slapping A.I", A.I is the future and is going to shape the way we think and see consciousness.

Generative A.I is going to change this world. Nothing is "just slapping A.I", A.I is the future and is going to shape the way we think and see consciousness.
you don't say

I actually have a my own theory involving human psychology and physics, but I sure as hell won't talk about it here.