Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've decided to delay my roping to the 31/12/2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 24977
  • Start date
Deleted member 24977

Deleted member 24977

Road To Self-acceptance
-
IF I gather enough balls strength,
and if I don't see my suffering decreasing until that date,

I will kill myself by hanging, being less painful than cutting my throat (thanks guys for the advices)

Over for calendercels

for YOU it is haram to kill thyself.

you are a muslim right?

for YOU it is haram to kill thyself.

you are a muslim right?
I was born muslim, but I'm an atheist rn,
I don't believe in anything, we're all just high iq animals

I will kill myself by hanging, being less painful than cutting my throat (thanks guys for the advices)
Enjoy choking to death (unless you intend to do it the right way and break your neck upon impact)

I would recommend guns. It's the least painful option compared to roping or slitting your throat.

I would recommend guns. It's the least painful option compared to roping or slitting your throat.
thanks bro,
But I live in france :dafuckfeels:
Good I would’ve forced myself in to your house and like tackled ya if I saw you somehow roping in your house and ya had your blinds open
GsJ1Ype

Heroin injection sounds safer tbh, it seems like good thing to look into. I did some research and apparently it is the greatest pleasure and you fall asleep into it.

You will not kill yourself also you are retarded if you want to kill yourself by hanging you fuck something up and you will die in agony the only true way to go is a closed room co2 and sleeping pills. Once you take the pills and start the engine there is no going back. It takes the 'fear' away by abstracting your death away and reducing it to sleep.

But on the positive note. Don't kill yourself unless it is literally totally over and It takes a while to get to that stage at least exhaust all your options and then if you decide you really want to die then go ahead its your decision but don't rush death

Heroin injection sounds safer tbh, it seems like good thing to look into. I did some research and apparently it is the greatest pleasure and you fall asleep into it.
fuck, I want this death, a peaceful death

You will not kill yourself also you are retarded if you want to kill yourself by hanging you fuck something up and you will die in agony the only true way to go is a closed room co2 and sleeping pills. Once you take the pills and start the engine there is no going back. It takes the 'fear' away by abstracting your death away and reducing it to sleep.

But on the positive note. Don't kill yourself unless it is literally totally over and It takes a while to get to that stage at least exhaust all your options and then if you decide you really want to die then go ahead its your decision but don't rush death
yep, that's why I'm taking these months to really think about it,
but it's been years I'm suffering every single day,
death will be a sweet relief

good luck man

Hanging would be painful af dude, there's much better methods.

okay sweetie.. how about tmw? netflix and chill?? ill bring the wine
tfw no nazi animu gf to netflix and chill wid.

what is the ideal height to achieve that?
Don't know but the whole point of hanging is to break your neck on impact, it's not the intention to choke to death

What about 02/02/2022?

you won't, don't worry

I read in an article that gasing yourself can be painful and there are examples of people's eyeballs bursting out of sockets when doing that.

In regards to hanging you could hold a knife so if your neck doesn't end up breaking you could just cut the rope. I have fantasised about driving to the edge of a cliff and tying rope to steering wheel and then hang off cliff. If the rope breaks you will still fall to death.

I read in an article that gasing yourself can be painful and there are examples of people's eyeballs bursting out of sockets when doing that.
Lol how is suffocating going to pop ur eye sockets the fuck

Last edited:
IF I gather enough balls strength,
and if I don't see my suffering decreasing until that date,

Don’t rope keep coping

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back