Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I've decided now since its just pathetic at this point. My new cope if ever asked about my sexual experience irl:

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
My new cope if ever asked about my lack of sexual experience/not having a gf/being interrogated about any intimacy with a female is: "why would I have had sex yet? I'm not married..." This is what I will say at this point since I'm 22 and it's just pathetic at this age being a KHHV. I'm not even a christcuck or religious or even spiritual in any sense of the word but this is what I will use from here on out. I will larp are a hardcore Catholic whenever this dilemma arises and they can't really say anything about it or attack you for your religious beliefs. Some normie may say "oh man that must be tough but I respect that", but I can't see anyone pushing harder on the issue. It's not like this ever really happens to me but I've decided that charging into my twenties this is the perfect excuse and I am prepared for it even if this never comes up. I just figure it's easier than making up stories or trying to swerve around questions acting awkward. Also if I said something like "I don't kiss and tell" or "It's none of your business" it will just come off as being standoffish. My solution will just shut people down and may even make normies feel degenerate and question their own life choices. :dab::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Theyll make fun of u :feelsjuice:

honestly this whole scenario is pretty hard to imagine once you're out of school/college

at most i've heard something like "dude when's the last time you got laid?????" when guys got assblasted because i destroyed them at mortal kombat

Theyll make fun of u :feelsjuice:
For being a hardcore religious person? I doubt it. Normies can't make fun of your faith anymore since they will be seen as bigoted.

For being a hardcore religious person? I doubt it. Normies can't make fun of your faith anymore since they will be seen as bigoted.
They will. You cant have faith in 2022

They will. You cant have faith in 2022
nah they respect faith so long as it's the right combination, for instance even christianity can be respectable if it's blacks that are into it

I'm 24 and KHHV, and just recently cut-off this normiefag "friend" who whenever he saw me would ask the same shit and brag about how he makes out and fuck countless foids, but I have a feeling deep down he is a virgin and makes up shit to mog me for some reason.

Just lie theorem.

I'm 24 and KHHV, and just recently cut-off this normiefag "friend" who whenever he saw me would ask the same shit and brag about how he makes out and fuck countless foids, but I have a feeling deep down he is a virgin and makes up shit to mog me for some reason.
Brutal...Good thing you cut him off. I've made threads on this before about how if you have a normie friend and they aren't helping you get girls they aren't really your friend.

Or you can just say that you've had sex. It's not hard to lie about if you're over 21 or so. Normies think you'd have to be deformed to be a virgin at that age. Maybe it's not the case anymore though I'm not an authority on zoomer culture

My new cope if ever asked about my lack of sexual experience/not having a gf/being interrogated about any intimacy with a female is: "why would I have had sex yet? I'm not married..." This is what I will say at this point since I'm 22 and it's just pathetic at this age being a KHHV. I'm not even a christcuck or religious or even spiritual in any sense of the word but this is what I will use from here on out. I will larp are a hardcore Catholic whenever this dilemma arises and they can't really say anything about it or attack you for your religious beliefs. Some normie may say "oh man that must be tough but I respect that", but I can't see anyone pushing harder on the issue. It's not like this ever really happens to me but I've decided that charging into my twenties this is the perfect excuse and I am prepared for it even if this never comes up. I just figure it's easier than making up stories or trying to swerve around questions acting awkward. Also if I said something like "I don't kiss and tell" or "It's none of your business" it will just come off as being standoffish. My solution will just shut people down and may even make normies feel degenerate and question their own life choices. :dab::feelsdevil:
Funny scenario