Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've cried 5 times in the last 2 days

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
today i went to the store for some ciggies and cookies

on my way to the store + inside the store there were couples and attractive foids everywhere

i was getting mogged so bad and my head started filling up with anger, suicidal thoughts and ER fantasies

when i finally got home i put down the groceries and immediately started crying

realizing the chance that i will die alone without female touch is getting bigger and bigger

situations like this keep happening more and more, it feels like i am slowly starting to snap

anyone else experiencing this so often too?

Fy7JN5OWYAM-Ki8.jpg

brutal i dont cry but i got emotional over the state of my country yesterday

I don't remember the last time I cried.

:feelsbadman:

Very relatable story. I am the same. I have such a fucking miserable life, I'm sad all the time, and it doesn't take much to make me cry.

It's just so unfair. We have NOTHING, will NEVER have anything. Meanwhile, others have everything.

FUCK ATTRACTIVE MEN. THEY WERE LUCKY TO BE BORN ATTRACTIVE AND NOW THEY GET TO ENJOY LIFE WHILE WE FUCKING ROT AWAY

this is why I don’t leave my house anymore. Work from home and LDAR when I’m done

that's not good. I would give you a hug brocel to make you feel better

:feelsbadman: Sorry man. I experience that from time to time. It used to put me in a sour mood for days on end, then I'd feel better, go outside more, and have it happen again
this is why I don’t leave my house anymore. Work from home and LDAR when I’m done

It's over for us bro I'm sorry :fuk:

Very relatable story. I am the same. I have such a fucking miserable life, I'm sad all the time, and it doesn't take much to make me cry.
:feelsbadman: Sorry man. I experience that from time to time. It used to put me in a sour mood for days on end, then I'd feel better, go outside more, and have it happen again
that's not good. I would give you a hug brocel to make you feel better
It's over for us bro I'm sorry :fuk:
Hugpepe

True man. It’s that lonely feeling and suffering that we just want a single foid to notice and accept us and give us hugs telling us everything is ok and how they know and acknowledge that we’re suffering. It’ll never happen
IMG 2909

went outside the other day and saw some couples- felt like a knife made out of acid was gouging out my intestines

my eyes dont even produce tears. i have to use steroid eye drops.

I've come to specifically avoid certain areas on my Uni campus for this exact reason. Seeing moggers everywhere makes me depressed AF.

Foid trait. Incels can't physically cry.

Completely undERstand and relate, sadly. If I was a foid my tears would be kissed away by chad but I just rot away alone with nobody to evER love me. Waah, I am a crybaby. :feelstastyman::cryfeels:

If you're crying regularly as a male, it's often a sign of serious depression.

on my way to the store + inside the store there were couples and attractive foids everywhere

i was getting mogged so bad and my head started filling up with anger, suicidal thoughts and ER fantasies

realizing the chance that i will die alone without female touch is getting bigger and bigger

situations like this keep happening more and more, it feels like i am slowly starting to snap

Fy7JN5OWYAM-Ki8.jpg
Damn bro. Brutal.
Good to let it out tho.
Just dont er.
Prison not worth it

i havent cried in years iam a stone cold virgin

I can't handle going outside to crowded places, makes me wanna rope.

Check your T-levels,
Over voor Arkan Tijger Cels

I’m sorry you’re going through this, I almost cried the other day aswell when I went out, the first time in months. Can’t stand looking at happy couples.

:feelsbadman:

It's just so unfair. We have NOTHING, will NEVER have anything. Meanwhile, others have everything.

FUCK ATTRACTIVE MEN. THEY WERE LUCKY TO BE BORN ATTRACTIVE AND NOW THEY GET TO ENJOY LIFE WHILE WE FUCKING ROT AWAY
Feel you brothercel, I'm exactly the same

I went to the store today for some alcohol to watch the boxing fights today. The cashier didn’t even make eye contact with me and was even on her phone the entire time not speaking a word to me. She would rather get yelled at by management for being on her phone than look at my face. I understand how you feel..

Same. When I get the train everyday is full of blonde, hot stacylites

I can only cry when i’m really pushed to it, and that takes a lot these days. I don’t know if it’s a mix of pure mental resiliency, or just the fact i’m used to this, but regardless i’m glad i don’t do it much anymore ig.

Last time was maybe about two weeks ago, and before that was a good few months beforehand.

Sometimes, I wish I could cry & just let it all out, but i don’t even have the strength for that anymore.

Fy7JN5OWYAM-Ki8.jpg
Meh, I don't really care that much about couples because whenever I see the food bossing around her simp it is a clear no thanks for me.

However... I do have some advice for you regarding ciggies. Cut your own tobacco and roll your own. You won't regret this. I payed 60 Euros for a kilo of tobacco, the machine and setup. That may sound expensive but it ends up being 0.04 euros per cigarette.

every single fucking time I go to the pizza place, theres a million couples holding hands after a party with their nice outfits and tons of friends

and im just sitting there waiting in my pajamas to pick up a pizza that only I will eat in the confines of my own room

it makes me hate pizza, i dont want to eat pizza anymore

Fy7JN5OWYAM-Ki8.jpg

every single fucking time I go to the pizza place, theres a million couples holding hands after a party with their nice outfits and tons of friends

and im just sitting there waiting in my pajamas to pick up a pizza that only I will eat in the confines of my own room

it makes me hate pizza, i dont want to eat pizza anymore
Don't let scum ruin food for you however making your own pizza is fun too.

I cried 0 times in at least 3-4 months

Fy7JN5OWYAM-Ki8.jpg
yep, cried on the way home from gym at like 2am a couple times

Ur a man. Stop crying. Man up and be a man
Laugh Smile GIF