Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've considered going gay recently

By now, OP’s ass has probably become more loose than an average whore’s pussy

What no pussy does to a mf

way better to be incel than gay

2018 must have been wild on .co

i personally don't understand the intense hatred for gay people on this forum. as long as they aren't overtly degenerate and keep their bullshit confined to the bedroom, good on them for finding someone who loves and cares about them.

it's better than sitting in your room, rotting, and wanting to die every day.

i personally don't understand the intense hatred for gay people on this forum. as long as they aren't overtly degenerate and keep their bullshit confined to the bedroom, good on them for finding someone who loves and cares about them.

You’re mostly based but this is an L take

You’re mostly based but this is an L take
it's not an issue i feel strongly on i just don't see why some people here point the hate at gays instead of foids, who are the true enemy

it's not an issue i feel strongly on i just don't see why some people here point the hate at gays instead of foids, who are the true enemy
I hate both

@iamsubhuman old account

Gays can fucking die

Take the fagpill:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcA-mQE3vQs

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OhYB_r-AXEY

foids even get naked in front of fag friends very often

I don't know why, but I think the lack of validation, loneliness, and the crushing sense of time passing me by is taking a serious toll on me to the point where I am considering trying to suck a guy's cock. I've never really been sexually attracted to men, but the longer this goes on, the more strongly I consider becoming a faggot, or at least trying it.

Is it worth it? What should I do?
You might end up a gaycell, at this point I think being bi is more attractive to women. Would you a blow a dude to get laid, that is the question..

People like to hate, especially if they are a part of some group.. it is easy to shriek about how bad our enemies are, how stupid and ridiculous their beliefs are

It does look like easy way to get something of an authority in a group - wow, this guy is taken by fervor, he is truly smart and great

Hate is easy for people. Even more for younger ones. Especially when they are locked in something of an echochamber with same people in thete

Can you see, that original post wasn't too hated, people answered to it in a nice, friendly manner? If somebody would post the same post now, they are going to be universally shit on and banned

We degraded? Or people became even more hateful? Or there are too many young, barely controllable fellas?

All of it, combined. And, of course, not only that - i surely forgot some other factor of this psychological equation.. I am good enough to know that nothing in this world can be answered with simple witty one-liner.. everything is complex, and trying to dumb it down to few words is not a very smart decision

I just hope you aren't ignoring me, would be laughable if you wouldn't even see it

People like to hate, especially if they are a part of some group.. it is easy to shriek about how bad our enemies are, how stupid and ridiculous their beliefs are

It does look like easy way to get something of an authority in a group - wow, this guy is taken by fervor, he is truly smart and great

Hate is easy for people. Even more for younger ones. Especially when they are locked in something of an echochamber with same people in thete

Can you see, that original post wasn't too hated, people answered to it in a nice, friendly manner? If somebody would post the same post now, they are going to be universally shit on and banned

We degraded? Or people became even more hateful? Or there are too many young, barely controllable fellas?

All of it, combined. And, of course, not only that - i surely forgot some other factor of this psychological equation.. I am good enough to know that nothing in this world can be answered with simple witty one-liner.. everything is complex, and trying to dumb it down to few words is not a very smart decision
Multiple it on radicalism of locals, and you got Molotov's cocktail, a wild, and a very dangerous mixture

It's not a bad thing if you think that most guys are really cool and far more easy to go through. But it depends a lot of what you're seeking for your well-being. I would not judge that (who am I to do that anyway muahahah)

Now listen here, you pigheaded pig with pig body and pig head @My Name Jeff . How in the God's name am i supposed to write, as you say, 'high iq' posts consistently, if next replies to my 'high iq' (i dont like that denomination, sorry) is this? And my post wouldn't even be read by them!

Jesus! That is why i am trolling people here, because they are no better than idiots! This is why! And people say that i am a troll

I am trolling, because it is worthless to try and post something meaningful that isn't 'yooo!!! women bad here is a cool graph yo'

I think hatred for LGBT grows as they push further and further. They don't want tolerance, they want control.

Gays want you to let them go in the street and dance around naked, they want to be able to force you to deal with their degenerate shit, they censor people and call for bans whenever somebody says anything critical of them.

Most LGBT people are mentally unhinged too, but then at the same time validated by most of society. It's a bad combo and creates a group that is easy and justifiable to hate.

I still think if an incel can find a relationship that is meaningful to them, that is good. They should take it and leave this place. Meaningful though isn't dating a dude out of desperation because no foid would all date you, but that isn't what I was referring to.