Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ive come to the conclusion that hating women as a hetrosexual men is retarded.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
And it's the same energy as a woman saying where have all the good men gone after rejecting the good men and sleeping around with the bad men, it is the same energy. I reflected and I don't think it makes much sense to have hatred towards ALL women, you might say "B-B-UT All women are equally evil." But that's what a retarded femcel would say but the reverse. I don't hate all women anymore but I have neutral feelings towards them but I hate certain ones because they are mean to me, I have made friends with a girl and she is a very cool person, to be clear I only like her as a friend so I wouldn't care If she hypothetically liked chad. Hating someone because of their gentials doesn't make sense especially if you are attracted to that gender aswell. I've realized calling women toliets but desiring them is extremely bizarre, how can i desire their affection but call them a toliet, it sounds odd to me now that I think about it.

The difference is we're not "femcels", AKA edgy radfems who want to appear different despite being plain LTBs or MTBs... :feelsjuice:

Also, JFL at "just friends". :feelskek:

The difference is we're not "femcels", AKA edgy radfems who want to appear different despite being plain LTBs or MTBs... :feelsjuice:

Also, JFL at "just friends". :feelskek:
We are she is ugly but a cool person if you understand what I mean, she is just like a guy friend.

Last edited:
"but I hate certain ones because they are mean to me"

Same but they are all mean to me and they all hate me bcuz I'm so ugly

Ah of course because women can be good. I hate them all. They all frontin.

sissy cuck OP

women are vile. you are turbo bluepilled if you don't hate them

sissy cuck OP

women are vile. you are turbo bluepilled if you don't hate them
Because I don't hate a entire gender I am a cuck? It sounds very gay for a heterosexual man to hate women so if you are calling anyone a sissy call yourself it.

Last edited:
And it's the same energy as a woman saying where have all the good men gone after rejecting the good men and sleeping around with the bad men, it is the same energy. I reflected and I don't think it makes much sense to have hatred towards ALL women, you might say "B-B-UT All women are equally evil." But that's what a retarded femcel would say but the reverse. I don't hate all women anymore but I have neutral feelings towards them but I hate certain ones because they are mean to me, I have made friends with a girl and she is a very cool person, to be clear I only like her as a friend so I wouldn't care If she hypothetically liked chad. Hating someone because of their gentials doesn't make sense especially if you are attracted to that gender aswell. I've realized calling women toliets but desiring them is extremely bizarre, how can i desire their affection but call them a toliet, it sounds odd to me now that I think about it.
I don't get your point.

Even whilst hating women I can still fuck them (in fact hating them makes it a bit more enjoyable lol), still have business relationships with them, still work for them, still learn from them, etc.

I've had female managers, I have no problem with them personally, I just understand what women are like "in general" and that determines how I see them as people, how I operate around them, and how I think they view me. This mindset has kept me out of a lot of trouble, gotten me promotions, and gotten me information from women that I needed.

I just take a neutral position with women. I will not associate with one unless she can benefit my life in some way, be it knowledge, connections, job opportunities, etc.

I think what you're saying is that you are unable to compartmentalize and you are projecting that onto everyone else.

Last edited:
I don't get your point.

Even whilst hating women I can still fuck them, still have business relationships with them, still work for them, still learn from them, etc.

I think what you're saying is that you are unable to compartmentalize and you are projecting that onto everyone else.
What I don't get is how would that relationship function if you get in a relationship with a woman but automatically hate her for her gentials and wouldn't your hatred get more apparent over time, I hate sluts and whores but not ALL women. You could sleep around with them but a longterm relationship wouldn't work at all you can clearly tell if someone hates you its fucking obvious.

Last edited:
If you are an incel and you don’t hate foids you are a doormat cuck, no other way to say it. What more do foids have to do for you to hate them?

The only men that have a reasonable excuse to not hate foids are Chads

If you are an incel and you don’t hate foids you are a doormat cuck, no other way to say it. What more do foids have to do for you to hate them?

Explain more please

What I don't get is how would that relationship function if you get in a relationship with a woman but automatically hate her for her gentials and
1. The relationship would work in the same way that you interact with someone in a business relationship. I don't want female friends, but if a woman can offer some benefit to my life with respect to knowledge, connections, etc, I will associate with her and "play the game". But I will not inconvenience myself to any extreme.

I edited my comment before you replied to explain a bit further (I did not expect such a quick response):
I've had female managers, I have no problem with them personally, I just understand what women are like "in general" and that determines how I see them as people, how I operate around them, and how I think they view me. This mindset has kept me out of a lot of trouble, gotten me promotions, and gotten me information from women that I needed.

I just take a neutral position with women. I will not associate with one unless she can benefit my life in some way, be it knowledge, connections, job opportunities, etc.

2. Your wording sounds reductive and stupid. Nobody hates women just for their genitals. We hate women because of how we've been treated by women, and based on how we KNOW women perceive us just based on our genetics. You can say were making assumptions, but those assumptions have been accurate 90% of the time (and me personally, it's been accurate 100% of the time, but I'll consider that an exception).

wouldn't your hatred get more apparent over time.
So, like I said before:
There's no "hard feelings" in a business relationship.

Explain more please
Foids are the one doing the rejecting, foids are lying about not liking Chad, foids also lie about bullshit like being attracted to intelligence.

Why on earth wouldn’t you hate foids after all that?

1. The relationship would work in the same way that you interact with someone in a business relationship. I don't want female friends, but if a woman can offer some benefit to my life with respect to knowledge, connections, etc, I will associate with her and "play the game". But I will not inconvenience myself to any extreme.

I edited my comment before you replied to explain a bit further (I did not expect such a quick response):

2. Your wording sounds reductive and stupid. Nobody hates women just for their genitals. We hate women because of how we've been treated by women, and based on how we KNOW women perceive us just based on our genetics. You can say were making assumptions, but those assumptions have been accurate 90% of the time (and me personally, it's been accurate 100% of the time, but I'll consider that an exception).

So, like I said before:

There's no "hard feelings" in a business relationship.
I apologize I think i ate too much soy, mods please don't ban me I was being a idiot.
Foids are the one doing the rejecting, foids are lying about not liking Chad, foids also lie about bullshit like being attracted to intelligence.

Why on earth wouldn’t you hate foids after all that?

We hate them more because foids wouldn't fuck us and because of their manipulative nature. Especially if you've experience rejection and realize they are rather repulsed by your presence and deny you the greatest pleasure in life especially for something you can't change. Add to that how sex is thrown at you everywhere in modern society.

I mean, we are still hardwired to be sexually attracted to them and even with the blackpill that's not something you can just turn off. I'd say it's more of frustration.

I dont really hate anyone but do you by any chance have a IT account?

at least view them as subhumans, they are inferior to us.
never put them on a pedestal and dont simp for them

Last edited:
the fallacy you make is that you assume the relationship between incels and femcels is symmetric. you cant say this without proving this property exists. "femcels" dont exist. so its a shit comparison

im putting you on ignore.

Last edited: