Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ive come to liberate you guys

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
So i tore my money and threw pieces of this wretched paper away. And omg what a liberation i felt!
Do you think that suicide is something dark and scary??? No! It is liberation and exitment.

I drunk alcohol i gave my possesion to random people.
It is my duty to share my experiance with you when im yet alive
Im curious will you stay here on wretched eart having chance to end this slavery?

i not ok to have a job and im not afraid to be homeless or just rope i now alot and im at peace

I want to play The Outer Worlds and Cyberpunk 2077
Then we'll see

I get accused of trying to sabotage the community when there are guys posting nonsense, others saying they are masturbating on someone's bra, now this dude wants others to kill themselves. WTH

Of course suicide is liberating! Its liberation from stimulus, suffering, desires, wants, needs, EVERYTHING! Death is the most peaceful thing ever.

I get accused of trying to sabotage the community when there are guys posting nonsense, others saying they are masturbating on someone's bra, now this dude wants others to kill themselves. WTH
It is satirical website right?

Of course suicide is liberating! Its liberation from stimulus, suffering, desires, wants, needs, EVERYTHING! Death is the most peaceful thing ever.

Thank you, uncle Adolf, very cool.

you're drunk, go to sleep.

Always remember that your slave credits are fake money, but those slave credits can be useful in helping you purchase cERtain things.

So i tore my money and threw pieces of this wretched paper away. And omg what a liberation i felt!
Do you think that suicide is something dark and scary??? No! It is liberation and exitment.

I drunk alcohol i gave my possesion to random people.
It is my duty to share my experiance with you when im yet alive
Im curious will you stay here on wretched eart having chance to end this slavery?

Excitement? For what?

Death seems more appealing to me than anything else right now.