Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've come full circle.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
You know, all I wanted to do was work and minimally survive some bullshit wageslave job in peace until the whole world falls a part in the near future to enact my own vendetta against the world as soon as chaos is unleashed everywhere. I've tried to be lawful, civil even, but of course, it never gets me anywhere even when I try to. So I'm at my wagie job today and the managers pull me into the office over some ridiculous bullshit, and while I did my best to feign obedience under duty I defended myself as well where it was obvious I angered both managers. I could be fired from my job tomorrow or even a month from now to which my entire life will undoubtedly be destroyed. In all honesty, I don't care anymore as I'm tired of being a slave following the rules or laws of my inferiors. I've tried this whole being lawful thing for the last twenty-three years where I think I'm just about done with it and I've already promised myself that if I get fired from this job I am done working where I won't be rejoining the workforce ever again because a life of a working poor slave just no longer as appealing anymore. No, if I get fired from this job the last bit of niceness or kindness in me will die forever where I am going to become an entirely different being altogether where for now on I will be making my own rules or laws for now on as the current ones of this joke we call modern humanity no longer interest me anymore. I will probably hideout or lay low in the wilderness mountains of the United States Canadian border somewhere crossing back and forth on both sides of the borders maybe even crossing into Alberta or British Columbia from time to time. It doesn't matter because this whole world is about to enter a dark period anyways whether it's a world war, economic collapse, or violent global totalitarianism. But be rest assured, once I enter those mountains, if I'm forced to I am going to evolve and transform myself into a completely new being all together as I will abandon modern civilization waiting for its inevitable demise. The gloves will come off and I will become the monster the entire world has treated me as, since birth, that's alright, I'm tired of pretending or faking to be human anymore anyways. We shall see what happens in the next month, your move world as I no longer care anymore. :feelsjuice:

Ckbest

Last edited:
Can relate ngl

Tag me in the update thread brocel :feelscry:

thats the problem with wage cuck jobs its not only that they pay minimum but they also treat you minimum

Tag me in the update thread brocel :feelscry:
In ten years or less, you hear about some crazed bearded long blonde haired man on the Canadian border or even the Canadian wilderness interior somewhere it will be me. Hopefully, that doesn't happen, we shall see. I'm just about done with this society anymore, all of it, I'm at the point I want nothing to do with it any longer. :feelsjuice:

I never wageslaved a day in my life so at least I'm glad i don't have to deal with that bullshit.

I never wageslaved a day in my life so at least I'm glad i don't have to deal with that bullshit.
Twenty-three years here wasted, you're better off not. It accomplishes nothing, you still remain poor, no upward social mobility, and it's like quicksand where the more you struggle the more you sink into the ground buried alive. The Neets have it right. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
sounds awful, honestly I'd rather kill myself than live in the forest in the middle of nowhere all alone

sounds awful, honestly I'd rather kill myself than live in the forest in the middle of nowhere all alone
I won't be alone, at least not for very long. And of course, there is nature and all the wildlife, you're never truly alone in the wilderness. We shall see, if I lose this job I'm done with society where I am ready to abandon it completely. I've lost count of how many times I have had to rebuild or rebrand my life just to barely survive and I'm simply just done after this. I will not be pushed or shoved around any longer and I refuse to obey a system that cannot even show me common decency as a man. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Good luck brocel, make sure to keep me updated

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

at least in the past one'd be guaranteed a foid. nowadays wageslaving doesnt mean shit. :feelsdevil: and yet men are still expected to be bond to it.
I refuse to labor in a society where I cannot have the basic things to be a man, where opportunity doesn't exist, where common decency is non-existent, where poverty is never-ending, and where my so-called betters are in fact brainless inferior lessers. I am so tired of being commanded by unintelligent lesser stupid men, I am at the end of my patience with such men, no more. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I want to live in nature too, but I was brought up a cucked city boy with no father or practical survival skills. It’s over for me.

I want to live in nature too, but I was brought up a cucked city boy with no father or practical survival skills. It’s over for me.
Better to live on one's own two feet strong than a slave living in the gutter behind the shadows of others. :feelsjuice:

I wish you nothing but the best brocel. May you find whatever you’re looking for in life.

Nice delusions of grandeur you have going there

I don’t bother to pretend shit, I just bite my tongue but I see a difference between that and pretending.

You know, all I wanted to do was work and minimally survive some bullshit wageslave job in peace until the whole world falls a part in the near future to enact my own vendetta against the world as soon as chaos is unleashed everywhere. I've tried to be lawful, civil even, but of course, it never gets me anywhere even when I try to. So I'm at my wagie job today and the managers pull me into the office over some ridiculous bullshit, and while I did my best to feign obedience under duty I defended myself as well where it was obvious I angered both managers. I could be fired from my job tomorrow or even a month from now to which my entire life will undoubtedly be destroyed. In all honesty, I don't care anymore as I'm tired of being a slave following the rules or laws of my inferiors. I've tried this whole being lawful thing for the last twenty-three years where I think I'm just about done with it and I've already promised myself that if I get fired from this job I am done working where I won't be rejoining the workforce ever again because a life of a working poor slave just no longer as appealing anymore. No, if I get fired from this job the last bit of niceness or kindness in me will die forever where I am going to become an entirely different being altogether where for now on I will be making my own rules or laws for now on as the current ones of this joke we call modern humanity no longer interest me anymore. I will probably hideout or lay low in the wilderness mountains of the United States Canadian border somewhere crossing back and forth on both sides of the borders maybe even crossing into Alberta or British Columbia from time to time. It doesn't matter because this whole world is about to enter a dark period anyways whether it's a world war, economic collapse, or violent global totalitarianism. But be rest assured, once I enter those mountains, if I'm forced to I am going to evolve and transform myself into a completely new being all together as I will abandon modern civilization waiting for its inevitable demise. The gloves will come off and I will become the monster the entire world has treated me as, since birth, that's alright, I'm tired of pretending or faking to be human anymore anyways. We shall see what happens in the next month, your move world as I no longer care anymore. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 570845
I know how you feel.

You want to be this nice, generous, soft-hearted person but everyone treats you with hostility regardless, so what's the point in being nice and caring about other people's problems?

If the world sees me as a bad person then I am going to be the person they see me as. No point in doing the right thing if they still see and treat me like vermin, might as well live life as a parasite to the detriment of everyone else because what they will lose is nothing compared to the shit I've been through.

I know how you feel.

You want to be this nice, generous, soft-hearted person but everyone treats you with hostility regardless, so what's the point in being nice and caring about other people's problems?

If the world sees me as a bad person then I am going to be the person they see me as. No point in doing the right thing if they still see and treat me like vermin, might as well live life as a parasite to the detriment of everyone else because what they will lose is nothing compared to the shit I've been through.
Hence the reason why I have become a ghost vagabond currently living on the absolute fringes of society contributing absolutely nothing to it, I'm done participating where I am now just simply waiting for its final demise. I've become even more of a hermit in the last couple of months. :feelsjuice: