Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've changed my mind on Andrew Tate.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
I used to think that he's one of the agents of the globalists. But after having looked into his story and views, I believe (with a high degree of certainty) that he's the real deal and one of the people genuinely at war with the elites.

Still an annoying red pill cunt. Would shoot him in the head just to put him out of his misery

He shits on manlets
Anyone who shits on manlets because of bio essentialism, when the manlets wanted to be treated like humans is a red flag

Last edited:
globohomo dystopia

IMG 3316

IMG 3315

from all the clips ive seen quite the opposite
He says "you don't need to be tall" in his inspiritational cope videos but makes fun of his enemies heights. Look at the H3H3 video

I used to think that he's one of the agents of the globalists. But after having looked into his story and views, I believe (with a high degree of certainty) that he's the real deal and one of the people genuinely at war with the elites.
How much did you get paid to make this post

from all the clips ive seen quite the opposite
Screenshot 20230717 2317362

He's dissing a short guy. Idc what the short guy did, he does what everyone else does. Fuck you up and want you dead. Anyone who says this and hate short men are a red flag.

Incorrect quote @Pillow City Rev

An interview with a former Jew puppet changed your mind? :feelskek:
I must have seen almost a day's worth of his interviews and guest podcasts, because I wanted to get to the bottom of this and see if my (mostly) neutral stance would change, and it did.

I must have seen almost a day's worth of his interviews and guest podcasts, because I wanted to get to the bottom of this and see if my (mostly) neutral stance would change, and it did.
He's a redpill grifter. Same type as Hamza. Don't know what you see in him. :feelshaha:

I wish Andrew and his brother would rot in a shitty Romanian prison

He's a redpill grifter. Same type as Hamza. Don't know what you see in him. :feelshaha:
I know. I don't think he's making any money on the red pill grift as far as dating and looksmaxxing goes, but he still is grifting on the financial side.

He's anti-globalist, which makes him anti-ZOG, and that's good enough for me to know that he's on the right side of history in the invisible war.

They are not suffering at all

They absorb our precious oxygen this is the problem
Incorrect.

I said that because they are too stupid to realize they are slaves of their own hell they've made for themselves. This wouldn't happen if they just joined the erenyeager belief system. Therefore if i kill them they wouldn't be suffering anymore (in Minecraft)

He supports betabuxxing and treating women like queens.

I know. I don't think he's making any money on the red pill grift as far as dating and looksmaxxing goes, but he still is grifting on the financial side.

He's anti-globalist, which makes him anti-ZOG, and that's good enough for me to know that he's on the right side of history in the invisible war.
The grift is getting to you, tbh. He doesn't care about that shit. Just wants to lure in people who do. He loves materialism, and he only benefits from the current social hierarchy. Thousands of desperate subhumans flocking to him for advice. Obviously his existence does more good than harm (redpill > bluepill) but thinking it's anything deeper than that is shortsighted. :lul:

Clip?

Mandatory: dc + you're a furry + GrAYfaggot.
Hahahaha he is the top betabuxxer himself, also he always say betabuxxing and foid worshipping stuff not only in this clip

The grift is getting to you, tbh. He doesn't care about that shit. Just wants to lure in people who do. He loves materialism, and he only benefits from the current social hierarchy. Thousands of desperate subhumans flocking to him for advice. Obviously his existence does more good than harm (redpill > bluepill) but thinking it's anything deeper than that is shortsighted. :lul:
You're probably correct, but make no mistake, I'm not a follower, nor would I need to take his advice on anything that isn't kickboxing or something business related that he might be knowledgeable about.

I have an eye for spotting the shills and the con artists. If he's playing the long con, then good on him for fooling me, I guess.

Read this yourself to make you even angry about Redpiller faggot

They literally think that world problem can be solved by go to the damn GYM and they will further outright ignore all the underlying problem that we must face every day
Read my post again please. Enough of incorrectioness. I kill whoever i want (in Minecraft) who are being incorrect. In the world of erenyeager we must do what's right in the cosmic absolute.

Last edited:
He’s based for making IT cucks seethe. :feelshmm:

from all the clips ive seen quite the oppositei fo
after the balanciaga drama, he said that men who buy lifts are supporting pedophilia since balanciaga is a pedophile company and that god doesn't love manlets at all and that they should know their place in soyceity (below taller males)
i will try to find the video and post it.

after the balanciaga drama, he said that men who buy lifts are supporting pedophilia since balanciaga is a pedophile company and that god doesn't love manlets at all and that they should know their place in soyceity (below taller males)
i will try to find the video and post it.
My place isn't below tall men. My place is to go beyond tall men. Andrew tate just spergs about it and can't accept the divinity of @erenyeager

Lol u can't be serious? He's a scammer preying on the minds of vulnerable men :feelsjuice:

Lol u can't be serious? He's a scammer preying on the minds of vulnerable men :feelsjuice:
You mean his paid memberships? Probably is, but I don't pay for that shit. Like I said, I don't think he's a globalist agent. He could still be any number of other things.

Not a respectable person, he's not doing anything to war against the elites. He's just a distraction.
He is doing one thing well, which is resisting the feminization of men and encouraging traditional masculinity. Of course, it's an uphill battle in Western societies, but even the little things make a big difference, like staying fit.