Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've changed my mind on Andrew Tate.

genuinely at war with the elites.
Goodness gracious atrocious take, but top tier kekfuel.
Screenshot 20230715 003828 TikTok

Telling people to "go gym" and scamming children with MLM scheme's isn't being at war with the elites. It's being a greedy attention/money whore, and it's boring.

He's your average redpilled coach, JFL. Nothing different.

Goodness gracious atrocious take, but top tier kekfuel.
View attachment 811630
Telling people to "go gym" and scamming children with MLM scheme's isn't being at war with the elites. It's being a greedy attention/money whore, and it's boring.

He's your average redpilled coach, JFL. Nothing different.
lmao at the Christian schizo

Everyone claims to be anti-globalist
Everyone claims to be anti rich elites

Doesn't mean anything.
He didn't claim those things. The way they're trying to have him (((shut down))) is textbook, because they don't like his influence. That means he's not a bought shill (yet). From the looks of it, I don't think it's likely that he'll be bought.

He needs to weaponize his fans more efficiently

He needs to weaponize his fans more efficiently
With one video, he could probably incite sparks of active rebellion and violent insurrection in several countries, but he's made it clear that he's for civil disobedience and non-compliance.

I used to think that he's one of the agents of the globalists. But after having looked into his story and views, I believe (with a high degree of certainty) that he's the real deal and one of the people genuinely at war with the elites.
He is a slave That is overpaid he is a distraction.