Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’ve came to realization that foids of my age has 9+ years of sexual experience

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Meanwhile u couldn’t even get a kiss, let alone have sex. They took kilometers of penes, got dozens of stds and handful of abortion

Im 19 now im starting to see and hear normies around me talking about how many times they had sex while also im KHHV

Yup, they've been involved in groupies and been fucked in every hole by multiple men while you've never even kissed a girl

its over

Yes, it sucks balls
It's like not even being an adult yet

A decade of fun, relationships, sex, degeneracy, etc while you rotted alone and missed out on key developmental milestones

Even if I became decent looking tomorrow and got a gf it still wouldn't make up for my lost youth

A decade of fun, relationships, sex, degeneracy, etc while you rotted alone and missed out on key developmental milestones

Even if I became decent looking tomorrow and got a gf it still wouldn't make up for my lost youth
Agepill is the most brutal of them all

Ngl, it would've been fun to indulge in hedonism. But your being excluded so it is shit anyways.

B4c6f14963affdaa40952f6edf098d54

You know what's even sadder? The ""virgin"" foids (which in a perfect world, we would get) are all waiting it out for gigachad. Leaving us with absolutely nothing.

You know what's even sadder? The ""virgin"" foids (which in a perfect world, we would get) are all waiting it out for gigachad. Leaving us with absolutely nothing.
Ora ora ora ora ora ora ora fuel

and they will still get a beta bux who never had any sex to marry.

I remember in sex ed they tried to tell us when you have sex you are sleeping with every person they have.

I understand it now. If you manage to ascend and kiss a foid for the first time... you're probably tasting leftover jizz from dozens of chads.

:feelspuke:

Meanwhile u couldn’t even get a kiss, let alone have sex. They took kilometers of penes, got dozens of stds and handful of abortion
You all missed out on it and you didn't even have a fucking clue.

Just take your lv1 character out there and hold your frame I guess :forcedsmile:

Don't forget only women your age are fair game also, kek.

Tried Tinder for 7 years. Never got laid. If you're ugly there's no point in even trying. I need to get surgery and see how it goes... But not having a job makes it really hard to get anything done.

Foids start having sex at 12 years old

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back