Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've begun wearing caps to public places

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
Whenever I go to the mall or to university or wherever, I always make sure to take my cap with me. It's a whole lot better than looking down at the floor everytime I'm close to someone walking past me (incel trait #4558 btw), and the cap covers my subhuman eye area as well as the upper portion of my gay alien skull.

People may assume that I'm balding or that I'm trying to cover a wound, that's fine, my inceldom is shameful enough already that their opinions are like pebbles to a mountain. Besides the main reason I'm capmaxxing is to avoid seeing the faces of femoids and chad. Getting mogged everyday is extremely depressing especially when you see the face that mogs you. When I tip my cap slightly and tilt my head down just so slightly, about 25°. I see only the brim of my cap instead of the heads that mog me daily. I have officially eliminated half my problems in public and have made my day to day interactions much more easier. I suggest this method for all heightcels who have to work around the proximities of chads and stacies.

Just wear a face mask bro

images

I often wear snapbacks, its usually a chad feature but at least I can look somewhat "cool" when it's in reverse style, good for you if you can cover things up OP

i wear hoodies bc of edge , i will get sunglasses soon , maybe a mask to be complete edge

i wear hoodies bc of edge , i will get sunglasses soon , maybe a mask to be complete edge

I wear hoodies because of comfy honestly. It’s nice when it’s colder like this because a hat and a scarf can cover up almost all of my subhumanity.

I've started wearing hats more often now. I like the feel of them and they're useful when I can't be bothered trying to style my hair.

Yeah hoody's with the hood up is how I go about whenever I venture into normieland, I do hats when it's hot out tho.

I always walked around with a cap on back when I was in college

I often wear snapbacks, its usually a chad feature but at least I can look somewhat "cool" when it's in reverse style, good for you if you can cover things up OP
yo overarida

yo over over lul

At least it works for you.