Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I've been watching Love Island recently

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
It's literally a blackpill treasure trove and shows the ridiculous level of hypergamy and degeneracy at play. Every guy and girl is basically a prostitute, it's basically an orgy yet there are 'loose' relationships between the contestants. How can you bee angry that someone else has 'coupled up' with your girl - when she is basically a whore advertising herself to the biggest bidder. That's why you're on the show after all, it's basically a fuck anyone you want show - but obviously the gigachads slay.

This gigachad is boring as fuck, nothing he says is ever useful or remotely memorable but all whores are salivating over him.

Being a Chad won't get you anywhere. Every girl avoided this guy too.

Oh and guess who is the personalitycel? Surprise, surprise it's the curry. And he's 5'7. He is literally the only person who actually deserves a girl, but will never get one.

Apparently this guy was the previous personalitycel who was always left without a kiss after each challenge and last one to pair up with a girl. He is 5'9.

Iif you don't look like the guy in the first pic you are literally good for nothing. Although this show promotes degeneracy and hook-up culture, in the long run I think it's going to be counterproductive and end up blackpilling men and cause some soul searching for foids.

First guy is a 7/10. Not a gigachad. His eye area is fucking garbage and only his mandable saves him.

First guy is a 7/10. Not a gigachad. His eye area is fucking garbage and only his mandable saves him.

JFL he's a real life model.

Sometimes, you guys apply a standard beyond a typical foid.

Ever since the invention of TV, inceldom has risen because women all wanted the gigachads they saw on TV. If your not the hottest guy she's ever seen, it's over.

How is is eye area fucking garbage? I mean they're a little big I guess and they're not hooded. Far from garbage however.

Sometimes, you guys apply a standard beyond a typical foid.
This is ammunition for people who criticize us. Tbh I feel like some of the ones who say things like this are cuck larpers, and the rest are people who imitate them.

How is is eye area fucking garbage? I mean they're a little big I guess and they're not hooded. Far from garbage however.
Bug eyes with upper eyelid exposure. Maybe not garbage, but still no where near as good as real male models like O'Pry and Barrett.

Those shows are full of Blackpills. They all mogg me

Bug eyes with upper eyelid exposure. Maybe not garbage, but still no where near as good as real male models like O'Pry and Barrett.
Would not call them bug eyes. Steve Buscemi has bug eyes. Does not compare.

lots of foids in the uk are obsessed with this trash, i dont watch it and never will but how youve described it doesnt suprise me that foids would encourage degeneracy

read every single paragraph.
very heterosexual.

Seems full of chads

o'pry was rejected by his prom date and his prom date went to prom with another guy.And he found this out on facebook meaning that if he went out to prom he didn't go for too long

Anyone who goes on that show should be physically manhandled, in GTA 5.