Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been waiting for half life 3 for 16 years

Mental_Out

Mental_Out

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime
★★★★★
Is there a greater incel trait than being a half life fan?

Have you waited half of you're life?

Imagine it gets announced Just for it to turn out to be a VR exclusive title jfl :feelshaha:

They dont have to because they make millions of steam. Vavle is the embodiment of complacency, i cringe at people who think they are still the good guys. No, they are a massive corporation

it will release when the half life of uranium-235 is reached

Pray to ST Gaben there will be a release soon!

Being a banjo & kazooie or Duke nukem fan those franchises are in purgatory indefinitely

Yeah being a 3d Rayman fan it's been 21 years since last game :feelsrope:I should gave up already, even Metroid will get next game soon.

Tell me about it. Have you ever played Raising The Bar Redux?

i've always thought it was on purpose, I take it Gabe does not want to risk soiling the series' reputation by releasing a subpar game + Valve consistently only releasing HL games to be "technological milestones" in the industry (including Alyx)

wasnt raising the bar just a book?
Yes, but the book has nothing to do with it. It's simply a revisionary mod for Half-Life 2 that attempts to actualize the beta version's conceptual framework and cut content in its totality. Essentially, it's a remake of the second game from the bottom up under that premise.

Welcome back.

Yep, same here. Valve really hates the number 3, and they also hate doing anything that isn't in the form of content updates for Dota 2 or CS2. We're in the dark times of gaming right now tbh.

Don't joke about this :cryfeels:
I couldn't help myself. I do wonder if it were released in the near future how close it would be to a version of half life 3 the old valve team would have made if it were to be put in production after 2. The closest games to half life that I know of are black mesa, while good was made by a different team and alyx which my friend who had a headset said it was good but a bit short.
My bet is if they do make a new one with gordon it won't be called half life 3 but a different name like alyx.

i feel like valves gotta be making hl3 or portal 3 right now. or both. alyx was kino but another i want another gordon title

Welcome
Welcome to incels.is
You have chosen(fakecel) or been chosen(truecel) to make an account on this site
I thought So much of Incels.is that I made 1207 posts here

So whether you are here to stay(truecel) or just passing through (fakecel/half the site)
Welcome to city 17

They dont have to because they make millions of steam. Vavle is the embodiment of complacency, i cringe at people who think they are still the good guys. No, they are a massive corporation