Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ive been using lsd regularly

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Like every two weeks for about a month now. Might do it again today, im not sure if this has long term consequences though, i fear having some serotonin imbalance but i dont understand much of neuroscience tbh, if anyone know about this please advise me

I dont know about this :feelsLSD:

What does it feel like?

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

You're supposed to do it no more than once every few months. You're definitely fucking yourself up badly.

Are you microdosing or doing full tabs? You ok bro?

I guess that explains your enlightened posts pal

What does it feel like?
You go insane and everything sounds, looks, and feels 100% different than usual. Can't even be exaggerated how drastically weird it makes you feel.

how did you get it

@Inline-g whats LSD like I know a guy that sells it and I wanna try it.

Enjoy drug induced psychosis and serotonin syndrome. If you're stacking any stimulants to speed up the high you're fucking yourself even more. Had an uncle who was doing speed balls and LSD. Never came back from it entirely. Took about a decade for him to become functioning.

over for LSDcels

You might as well burn yer brain out bro. As long as you live in some kind of area that gives neetbuxx for 'tards.

Personally, i can't afford to be stupid. My life requires quick thinking and quick action. It's bad enough to be a physical cripple let alone being a mental cripple.

Dude you had 3000 posts last time I checked

Last edited:
Enjoy drug induced psychosis and serotonin syndrome. If you're stacking any stimulants to speed up the high you're fucking yourself even more. Had an uncle who was doing speed balls and LSD. Never came back from it entirely. Took about a decade for him to become functioning.
It's the speedballs . not the lsd. LSD is safe

OP is permabanned holy shit

Like every two weeks for about a month now. Might do it again today, im not sure if this has long term consequences though, i fear having some serotonin imbalance but i dont understand much of neuroscience tbh, if anyone know about this please advise me
Microdose bro. It makes you smarter. Also, try DMT!

that explains your threads

I would like to take LSD in 60s style

if it makes you feel a bit better about your situation go for it good luck.

Don’t fuckign do it you retard. It will fuck you up really bad. I was doing the same last year and I’m still recovering from the consequences. Both psychical like fucked up eyes and hallucinations and psychological.