Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've been treated like shit the entirety of my life

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Not going into details here, since it is very painful. (Just that divorce was involved, neglect, abandonment etc).

Just so much, being treated like shit by family scarred me even more than random bullies. The saying that blood is thicker than water is literally nothing more than a retarded meme.

Fuck this gay world. :feelsseriously:

Parental love and support is very insufficient for a truecel, but okay, I'll admit it could have been even worse for me in theory.

Ok.... but did you ever gropped a foid?

Ok.... but did you ever gropped a foid?
What do you think? Depressiveness is extremely off-turning for foids, even as teenagers untless you are 6'3.

Not going into details here, since it is very painful. (Just that divorce was involved, neglect, abandonment etc).

Just so much, being treated like shit by family scarred me even more than random bullies. The saying that blood is thicker than water is literally nothing more than a retarded meme.

Fuck this gay world. :feelsseriously:
i too have lived a difficult painful life
i feel you brother

i too have lived a difficult painful life
i feel you brother
The most painful thing is that I'm a good person by nature.

If I was dark triad since early age they would have probably treated me with respect. :feelsseriously:

Why do bad things always happen to good people? My parents literally warped my entire view of humanity.