Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i've been thinking about what tinder must be like from a foids perspective

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
so far the best analogy i can think of is this. ok imagine you're playing pokemon and you look online to see the rates of certain pokemon appearing in a section of wild grass. 80% of them are shit fodder pokemon and 20% are actually useful and badass ones. then the top 5% are really good like garchomp or dragonair. imagine our disgust when we keep seeing bottom 80% over and over and over and it gets annoying. thats how foids feel about seeing normies and subhumans on tinder. then the chads/chadlites to them are the top 20% but some of them only go for the top 5%.

Women dont ever notice the ugly men. They just swipe left and forget she ever saw such a subhuman.

thats my point.
I'm implying they literally dont register it. Like if you asked an honest Stacy she would likely say 80% of men on Tinder are hot.

Shes performing serious mental gymnastics because all those incels she swipes left on would give her PTSD otherwise

I'm implying they literally dont register it. Like if you asked an honest Stacy she would likely say 80% of men on Tinder are hot.

Shes performing serious mental gymnastics because all those incels she swipes left on would give her PTSD otherwise

you're serious? like they literally have mental delusions because subhuman males disgust them that much?

you're serious? like they literally have mental delusions because subhuman males disgust them that much?
That's what I think, like their brain refuses to register all the subhumans she has to weed through

That's what I think, like their brain refuses to register all the subhumans she has to weed through

JFL at "men being the more visual gender". got any anecdotes to confirm this?

High IQ

Just imagine hundred of women send you request,send you messages.that's how they feel and it is boost their egos

foids be the niggas trading a rattata and asking for a rayquaza

JFL if you aren't Chadizard or Mewchad in 2018

I can't even imagine how it is to be so validated