Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've been talking to this girl for months and have only been told that she has a bf

ElliotLookAlike

ElliotLookAlike

mentalcel
-
what am i supposed to feel :feelscry:

i've been talking to this girl for months, conversations here and there but nothing serious just a bit of fun, till yesterday when she told me she lied about her age and that she's 14 and has a bf aged 19 that she never said any word about.

" but i hope this wouldn't change your look on me anon-kun ".

When 14 year olds get in relationships and here i am getting rectal cancer from smoking and browsing incels.is and only being aged 19 myself

The absolute state of Stacies these days

Why are you even continuing to talk to that femoid organism? Don't fool yourself bro.

Why are even continuing to talk to that femoid organism? Don't fool yourself bro.
because i've been rejected by literally every single girl i've approached and i have no choice left but to contain my sanity this way
The absolute state of Stacies these days
when i was 14 i was still going outside and playing in my neighborhood, not dating 19-20 year old CHADS what the FUCK

because i've been rejected by literally every single girl i've approached and i have no choice left but to contain my sanity this way

when i was 14 i was still going outside and playing in my neighborhood, not dating 19-20 year old CHADS what the FUCK
LOL I'm 21 and have faced more than 300 rejections at least. If you keep talking to that femoid with these feelings in your heart, you'll only hurt yourself more.
Femoids nowadays get sexually active as soon as 12-13, so don't expect anything from them. I didn't even know what sex means until I was 12. LOL

LOL I'm 21 and have faced more than 300 rejections at least. If you keep talking to that femoid with these feelings in your heart, you'll only hurt yourself more.
Femoids nowadays get sexually active as soon as 12-13, so don't expect anything from them. I didn't even know what sex means until I was 12. LOL
when i was 12 i was playing with fire crackers outside my house and rollerblades and having fun and getting beat up and bullied.

it was fun, i didn't know what sexual attraction was, or attraction in general to the opposite gender, didn't know the concept of sex or love.

and now i look at these femoids and wonder where did humanity go wrong, does god exist? surely not

There's nothing wrong about faster sexual development. So they are sometimes ready at 12, so what? Doesn't change our chances a jot either way. Besides, even males born with low testosterone can be sexually mature at 12: all it takes is health and active lifestyle.

what am i supposed to feel :feelscry:

i've been talking to this girl for months, conversations here and there but nothing serious just a bit of fun, till yesterday when she told me she lied about her age and that she's 14 and has a bf aged 19 that she never said any word about.

" but i hope this wouldn't change your look on me anon-kun ".

When 14 year olds get in relationships and here i am getting rectal cancer from smoking and browsing incels.is and only being aged 19 myself
Well that's how it goes, sluts are stupid unempathatic and will use you for attention without realising the effect it has on you

I just learned this chick at work has a kid. Had been talking to her and being friendly, so I thought I would ask her out to try this new restaurant. Ended up chickening out, but still went with my friend. Asked him about her and he told me she had a kid. Fuck. Sure I'm desperate, but no way I'm gonna fuck with a bitch that already has a kid.

I just learned this chick at work has a kid. Had been talking to her and being friendly, so I thought I would ask her out to try this new restaurant. Ended up chickening out, but still went with my friend. Asked him about her and he told me she had a kid. Fuck. Sure I'm desperate, but no way I'm gonna fuck with a bitch that already has a kid.

feelsbadman.

Smart move you’d be providing for another man seed.