Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've been stalking users

Good thing I always use a different username and password on every site I use - not that anyone would really give two shits about me to look lol but its good to know someone is keeping an eye on some of us

Gas the kites!

KEK SORRY I DON’T STUFF MY ASSHOLE WITH SOY

so I don’t have a reddit account

U ARE THE ONE WHO IS SAYING THAT
Yesterday u said u wanted that somebody stalk and worship u. Did u forget damn brat changing his mind fast :feelstrash: :feelsugh:
but this guy can do shit to me, im ghost living in cloud

1507068436460s

I try to remember all users. This website is my social life substitute. But I never searched for anyone somewhere else. That's too gey for me.

Have you had any success so far

I want a stalker tbh

it's over for FBIcels

Why would anyone post personal information on their reddit account with the same username here

Why would anyone post personal information on their reddit account with the same username here
most people are pretty lax about their opsec, usually doesn't matter much for your average internet user

And fapping to us?

just google it man
Mossad, short for HaMossad leModiʿin uleTafkidim Meyuḥadim, is the national intelligence agency of Israel. It is one of the main entities in the Israeli Intelligence Community, along with Aman and Shin Bet. Mossad is responsible for intelligence collection, covert operations, and counterterrorism
This? :feelstrash:

Mossad, short for HaMossad leModiʿin uleTafkidim Meyuḥadim, is the national intelligence agency of Israel. It is one of the main entities in the Israeli Intelligence Community, along with Aman and Shin Bet. Mossad is responsible for intelligence collection, covert operations, and counterterrorism
This? :feelstrash:
yes im jewish agent and working with Chico Lachowski

We will stalk you
I've been stalking some of you guys, look into what you write, checking out if I can find information of you online, your reddit account.
Not gonna mention any names, just be grateful I'm giving you attention.
We will stalk you back .

Get a different hobby, op