Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ive been stalking the same foids on instagram for years

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Am I the only one who does this? I feel like this is a incel trait just stalking girls that I went to highschool with with fake instagram accounts and stalking there stories

Nah I do it too. But only once every few months. They don't post often so I don't get much from it.

Nah I do it too. But only once every few months. They don't post often so I don't get much from it.
I then look for new girls to stalk on social media tbh

I stalk my oneitis even tho her account is private. I wanna see if the followers number is increasing. Means she's whoring around if it does :blackpill:

But I hate her

Idk why so many people do that, I couldn't care less about what they are doing, its not like I'm going to fuck or date them

same. there's one foid I check every day she was my oneitis 7 years ago. but I check others as well :fuk:

I stalk my oneitis even tho her account is private. I wanna see if the followers number is increasing. Means she's whoring around if it does :blackpill:

But I hate her
I get triggerd by this stuff as well tbh she should be whoring for me instead

Idk why so many people do that, I couldn't care less about what they are doing, its not like I'm going to fuck or date them
you're right it's retarded but sometimes a new picture is up and I can coom to it :feelsmage::fuk:

I then look for new girls to stalk on social media tbh
I only stalk them cuz of the connection. No personal connection to new foids means they only pieces of meat to me. I don't even wanna give them the satisfaction of following their stories or liking their posts. Seem cucked ngl

Am I the only one who does this? I feel like this is a incel trait just stalking girls that I went to highschool with with fake instagram accounts and stalking there stories
Nah i don't stalk foids that i went to highschool with because idgaf about those pos,they can all die slowly for all i care.

Fake IG seems like the way to go. Never went that far

A decade ago around 2011 when I first created a fake fb account. Within a month I had 4 gigs of fb photos of various foids that I went to school with and co-workers. I stopped around 2015 when i quit social media. I was so depressed and envoius at how their life adnvaced (marriage, moving out of town, kids) and I'm still wageslaving at fast food, single and can't afford to move out because I have too many bills.

I don’t stalk anybody, but was called “stalker“ for the first time irl by a mentally ill karen type - schizo with saggy pancake boobs.

I do not do this

i dont stalk random girls just girls i have fallen in love with and that i known but recently i have been obsessed with this girl that i seen in the last day of school i kept on doimg so many things to fimd her on social media amd when i did she didn't respond to me only when i threatened to rope :fuk:
i think its powered by a feeling of being with them when they post every detail about their lives on social media you feel as though you have a relationship with that person

Last edited:
most would look old at this point

I stopped checking my crushes fb because I know one day shill will post pics of a boyfriend and it will destroy me.

If I view the social lives of people from my school, I am filled with envy, I stay away from them completely and forget they even exist

i dunno i used to stalk girls on social media, but it becomes repetitive. They all just become chad-seeking-sluts and they are really dull.

They still mog me with their (unearned) social lives earned from having a vagina