Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've been so disconnected to this world

• Thread starter Deleted member 21770
  • Start date
Deleted member 21770

Deleted member 21770

Let that sink in.
-
Ever since elementary I've been the invisible person, no one seems to really pay attention to me. I've tried to talk to people on a day to day basis but it just doesn't seem to interest them enough to keep on talking. There weren't any groups I could really stay with, so I just hung out alone. No bullies, no friends, it was fucking isolation. I had average grades, I just didn't seem to really connect with people, I just blend in. After high school, I'm just a shut-in now. No one to really talk to, nothing important with family, just a sad lonely life.

What do you want from life?

What do you want from life?
All i really want is to feel what other people feel. Whether it be fellow incels, or just like a normal human being.

All i really want is to feel what other people feel. Whether it be fellow incels, or just like a normal human being.

You've came to a forum full of pissed off autists who missed out teenage sex, if you're a teencel you should gfto asap; all you'll feel is rage and your cortisol levels will spike, causing you to age prematurely. You have been warned, kiddo.

Same except I dropped out of college after I couldn't handle it anymore. I wish I had some sort of person or thing to overcome and become normal, but how can you get through being neglected by parents and outcasted at school? How can you recover from that? I can't just lose weight and fix an addiction or something. I feel like an alien even in my own family, not one friend.

You've came to a forum full of pissed off autists who missed out teenage sex, if you're a teencel you should gfto asap; all you'll feel is rage and your cortisol levels will spike, causing you to age prematurely. You have been warned, kiddo.
It would be better than feeling so fucking numb.

I'm a 27yo autist, ER was still alive the last time I had a friend to put it into context