Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I've been sleeping in cat pee for over a week

U

uglysubhuman

Recruit
★★★
I have a confession to make. I've been sleeping in cat pee for over a week now. :feelscry:

I have this cat that had bladder problems for a day, so he sneaked into my room and did his business on my bed.

I didn't notice it at first, because there were no visible spots or anything. But the smell was getting worse and worse every day. The smell was like a mix of cat pee and poop, and it was making me sick. :feelspuke:

But I was too lazy and depressed to do anything about it. I just kept sleeping on the same bed, hoping the smell would go away. Sometimes I would fap on the bed, too, but it was hard to enjoy it.

It was only today that I finally decided to change my bed sheets and pillow cases. And guess what? The smell is gone! :feelsautistic:

I can't believe how much better I feel now. It's like a weight has been lifted off my chest. I can breathe easier, and I don't feel like throwing up anymore. :feelsokman:

I know it sounds gross, but maybe some of you can relate. Maybe you have a similar situation, or maybe you have other problems that are making your life miserable. :feelsbadman:

If so, I urge you to do something about it. Don't let yourself sink deeper into the pit of despair. Take action, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem. You'll be surprised by how much it can improve your mood and outlook.

Trust me, bros, sleeping in cat pee is not worth it. It's not over for us yet. We still have a chance to make our lives better.

some things should be kept secret

Tyler The Creator Lol GIF by #ActionAliens

Tonight Show Emma Chamberlain GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

People Represent GIF by Disney Channel

I have a confession to make. I've been sleeping in cat pee for over a week now. :feelscry:

I have this cat that had bladder problems for a day, so he sneaked into my room and did his business on my bed.

I didn't notice it at first, because there were no visible spots or anything. But the smell was getting worse and worse every day. The smell was like a mix of cat pee and poop, and it was making me sick. :feelspuke:

But I was too lazy and depressed to do anything about it. I just kept sleeping on the same bed, hoping the smell would go away. Sometimes I would fap on the bed, too, but it was hard to enjoy it.

It was only today that I finally decided to change my bed sheets and pillow cases. And guess what? The smell is gone! :feelsautistic:

I can't believe how much better I feel now. It's like a weight has been lifted off my chest. I can breathe easier, and I don't feel like throwing up anymore. :feelsokman:

I know it sounds gross, but maybe some of you can relate. Maybe you have a similar situation, or maybe you have other problems that are making your life miserable. :feelsbadman:

If so, I urge you to do something about it. Don't let yourself sink deeper into the pit of despair. Take action, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem. You'll be surprised by how much it can improve your mood and outlook.

Trust me, bros, sleeping in cat pee is not worth it. It's not over for us yet. We still have a chance to make our lives better.
Neuter it or get litter box bro

Cats are great animals

Neuter it or get litter box bro

Cats are great animals
He's neutered and I have a self-cleaning litter box. But he had a urinary tract infection, which lead to him peeing outside the litter box for about a day.

Vomitous even by the standards of this forum

My cat pisses only in his cat pisser that i have to change EVERY DAY!

He also shits HUGE logs!!!!!!

He's neutered and I have a self-cleaning litter box. But he had a urinary tract infection, which lead to him peeing outside the litter box for about a day.
Go to the vet immediately

You watched the south park episode. I know it

Try sleeping with invisible bed mites chewing arms and legs.

they first sleep with the cat's piss, then they drink it then they end up fucking the cat.

Enlightened idea: sleep in dog piss for a week, in order to trick females into havingsex with you.

Just dogpillmaxx bro

I actually loled at this thread jfl

I also found out my anime body pillow had cat pee on it :feelsbadman: there was like a big yellow spot on the bottom idk how I didn't notice cuz I coomed with it several times. I'm disgusting this is what inceldom does to you.

That's not depression, that's just being disgusting kek

Thank you Bro, that's good advice.

Having animals around is dirty as fuck. Your cats and dogs literally wipe their asscholes on your bed and furniture.

lemme get a whiff.