Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Ive been on 29 dates last year

None of them met the height requirement of 8ft

Number 9 was based af but unfortunately I cannot say anything good for him due to being a sexhaver.

6. Nice guy but very avoidant/emotionally unavailable. Would probably have stayed in a situationship with me forever if I didn’t break it off.
Chad just wanted to fuck

Maybe the 30th date will work dont worry sweety know your worth :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

She thinks she rejected him when he was fucking her on the daily with 0 commitment

Woman brain :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I bet he's the only guy she fucked too out of 29

29 max-capacity complaints over the fact men aren't perfect.

The only "good" subreddit is r/seduction, but even they're so bluepilled and full of chadlites it's impossible to inject the blackpill before u get banned. i hate reddit. after drumpf's election it really went downhill because the communist establishment is so hell bent on world domination and control they have to regulate speech on the internet (in other words, there is no freedom of speech).

I can't even get one date lol.

The good thing is she wasted all that time and never met her prince Chad. And the clock is ticking.

what no chad after 29 dates does to a foid

I laugh when women say how many bad dates they went on....

Women are pretty much hiring a male on a date. She choose almost 30 men who turned into bad dates,
and blames 'men' in general rather than her selection ability. The truth is women ARE NOT GOOD at
picking potential mates. All of the good dates were men who were invisible to her, so she blames men
in general.

She’s been on more dates in 1 year then I’ll be on in a lifetime

I laugh when women say how many bad dates they went on....

Women are pretty much hiring a male on a date. She choose almost 30 men who turned into bad dates,
and blames 'men' in general rather than her selection ability. The truth is women ARE NOT GOOD at
picking potential mates. All of the good dates were men who were invisible to her, so she blames men
in general.
The good selections weren’t good looking enough

Aside from very few obvious red flags, these are mostly vague/weak excuses. She's rejecting them exclusively because she's looking for a chad.

If I had that many attention from the opposite sex I would have made something work several years ago.

Most of the guys she listed seem to have bad personalities. How is that possible?

Put the title in quotations.

Keep in mind that the men she dated were already filtered through and belonged to the 10 percent of looks and height.

Keep in mind that the men she dated were already filtered through and belonged to the 10 percent of looks and height.
:feelsthink:

Suprised you even got one, Ive been swiping for decades now and no bitches.

I call fakecel!

I love how after all the homeless men and animal killers she's swiped right on, it still hasn't dawned on her that maybe she's the problem.

Last edited:
Reading posts like this make me want to rope.

funny how simply listening to people who speak the truth about female nature is a threat to her and merits her immediately nullifying them as a potential partner

foids are very vile, they rely on the hollywood fantasy of all western are wonderful to operate in their sick ways and anyone who tried to speak the truth is immediately "bad"

Foids love job interviews and dates as they're times where "she can look good" and then go on the Internet and receive positive reinforcement.

She'll go on more dates in 2024

Trucel trait : you never been on a date

See? Women can be inels too.

Femcels cannot exist. Even the ugliest women will have more options because of their "precious" eggs.

She's probably fat and ugly.

what no chad after 29 dates does to a foid
She’s been on more dates in 1 year then I’ll be on in a lifetime
I love how after all the homeless men and animal killers she's swiped right on, it still hasn't dawned on her that maybe she's the problem.

It's a tough life, being a stunning and brave Qween just fighting for her right to fuck Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back