Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I've been listening to that song Ritalincel posts all the time

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
It's so GAY. It's the worst song I've ever heard possibly. I'm not even alt right but holy shit that song is so cringey I hate hate hate it!!!

IF YOU PREACH HAAAAATE THEN EXPECT HAAAAATE

Fuck you Ritalincel for posting this dumb song so much

I’d rather listen to Holy Moses and their lead singer is a foid.

Yeah it’s awful tbh but it’s a good meme

I doubt he’s knocked anyone out tbh. He probably fights his pillow at night and gets scared.

We all know proud boys >>>> soy boys :feelzez:

It's shit indeed tbh

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk that song is amazing
thanks

edit

wait wtf
why so much dislikes to the song?

Last edited:
i never clicked it because of how gay the thumbnail + title was

Giga cope, it's a great song.

IF YOU PREACH HATE, THEN EXPECT HATE! NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF!!

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk that song is amazing
thanks

edit

wait wtf
why so much dislikes to the song?

Because the based band Stray from the Path has cucked alt-cuckers with this great song, and they all got butthurt. Including the posters here. :lul:

I used to hate the song but meanwhile I like it. It is very funny xD

Because the based band Stray from the Path has cucked alt-cuckers with this great song, and they all got butthurt. Including the posters here. :lul:
No man.

It’s just a meme tbh. A top tier ritalin meme but a meme nonetheless.

I doubt he’s knocked anyone out tbh. He probably fights his pillow at night and gets scared.

We all know proud boys >>>> soy boys :feelzez:

Why the fuck the proud boy didn't punch the foid? She was asking for it. What a cuck.

Why the fuck the proud boy didn't punch the foid? She was asking for it. What a cuck.
He probably realized how much shit he would get into if he did. Not worth the trouble.

Jfl, it's over for insecureaboutlisteningtogaysongscels.

Last edited:
Giga cope, it's a great song.

IF YOU PREACH HATE, THEN EXPECT HATE! NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF!!

Very gay. Very, very gay.

"Punch Nazis" is a very woke and dangerous opinion to hold in Current Year. What a joke.

You know your suburban wigger "allies against hate" would crucify you the second you let an errant world slip about whores? It must be a hell of a charge to have leading cultural figures Stray From the Path defend the inalienable right to invade Europe with a bad song, but these people are not your friends. They're soyfags flipping their wrists for as long as it takes to pat themselves on the back. That's it. They don't care about you, and you'll always be a step back from White wymyn in the canonical victim queue and two steps back from your systas.

Top it all off with "DINGA DING BONG YOU JUST GOT WAK DA FWAK WA" and you've truly got a statement powering the motor of history.

https://archive.org/details/ArseterrorNoahDobbsMariaGivesAIDSToKids

Absolutely absurd how tough this obese chinlet thinks he is.

761630_artist.jpg

Bad look to call your fag joke band "Neckbeard Deathcamp" when you're 75% body fat with pubes pasted on your recessed lower third in a poor imitation of sideburns.

Here he's talking about you @RREEEEEEEEE

This nation has a problem with greasy boys in cargo shorts who feel owed a woman under threat of murder you are a stick without a carrot a triple hook without a worm I’m sick and tired of turning on the news to see another coward caught alive in custody.Incel warfare. Not even human

This is "transgressive art" in a free-falling death spiral. This oily soyer sincerely believes he's flying the banner of "hate" operating within all the prescribed bounds of bourgeois acceptability. He did an AMA on Reddit (where else?) where he pretends to be some kind of occult bodybuilding nu-contrarian-misanthrope (i.e. I like literally hate people who hate people - the thin, sickly lifeblood of the "shocking", terminally pozzed fag-Left). Talks about "Antifa warriors", looks like he'd fit right alongside them getting a truncheon to the skull.

No one hates ugly White men quite like (weak, ashamed and) ugly White men. "JBW" Theorists here find their highest proof of "White supremacy" - in that this cornerstone of modern White culture is hegemonic to the point where it dictates the fictions observed and cherished by every person of every race.

About time "Nazi punks, fuck yeah" came into currency.

Last edited:
How old is Ritalincel? This is old nu metal shit.

It's stuck in my head I hate it so much

You know your suburban wigger "allies against hate" would crucify you the second you let an errant world slip about whores?
I hate both libtards and conservacucks. I hate libtards for their degeneracy and like conservacucks for their anti-degeneracy. But I like libtards for their anti-racism and hate conservacucks for their racism.

ritalincel is just a marketing campaign

tbh they brainwashing us

let's hope he brainwashes me into getting some puss
There’s a reason he keeps telling us to “try vyvanse”..

First (((they))) came for the frogs, now they come for us. They want to drug us, make us gay and put us in camps.

There’s a reason he keeps telling us to “try vyvanse”..

First (((they))) came for the frogs, now they come for us. They want to drug us, make us gay and put us in camps.
it's all falling into place now. we are on to him. :feelshaha:

better delete this convo so ((they)) don't find us.

We're the same age. That's good to know. For some reason I've always imagined him being older... like in his 30s or something. Balding at 20 is pretty sad though... I'm sorry Ritalincel, I wish I could help you bro. :'(
Yeah I was thinking that. He’s 20 but already balding? Damn. :feelsbadman:

We're the same age. That's good to know. For some reason I've always imagined him being older... like in his 30s or something. Balding at 20 is pretty sad though... I'm sorry Ritalincel, I wish I could help you bro. :'(
Balding is death sentence and there is no escape from it(without wigs or hair systems/transplants[ SpringHeeledJack, i can predict...]).

yeah, damn. as if being ugly isn't enough of a curse