Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've been having dreams for the first time in forever and they're about death

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Every time I go to bed I get the same dream.

I go to a theater in a white transport van (like they had in rehab) with my parents driving and 2 other people (I dont know anything about them other than one is indian/dark skinned but they're both young, like 15-19)
To get to the theatre we drive up this mountain or something, the point is though that we live in a mountain. And when we come back, we just drive off and fly off the mountain and crash. I wake up after and its usually an hour later so it was an hour long dream. I've had 3 of these. What do they mean?

Also this is the first time in a while I've gotten dreams I can recall. Usually it's just black and I wake up.

It means you will all die and a pajeet will kill you

it means you should have sex

Google meaning of dreams or something.

You're fucked and you know it

You dream about the things that you think too much about during the day, dreaming about death just means that you're thinking about dying all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back