Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I've been getting worse in terms of my sleep schedule. Sleeping from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M. now.

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Paragon
★★★★★
I try to be less of a night owl, but my body and mind just keep shifting to this. I hate it

my sleep schedule is all over the place for 10 years now

my sleep schedule is all over the place for 10 years now
Over. Mine has been all over the place for 5 years now. I miss naturally falling asleep early and waking up naturally early in the morning and just feeling fresh and happy as a kid. I wake up exhausted anymore and almost always wake up between 1-3 times a sleep and struggle to fall asleep again. Plus, being a night owl, society often disturbs your sleep with noise or obligations, something that you never have to worry about if you are a natural early bird

If you don't have anything else going on why bat an eye

If you don't have anything else going on why bat an eye
It sucks because there is often noise outside in the day that destroys my sleep. The rest of society is not night owls, and it often clashes with my sleep schedule

I cant even fall asleep. I just take long naps