Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've been getting back into weed lately

SuperKanga

SuperKanga

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
Haven't really smoked in awhile and so I'm back with a vengeance. :feelsdevil: I honestly miss how chaotic everything feels when life falls apart. The weed really does make me realize the more important things in life.

The only downside is that I have been slopping hardcore, and the food is just too good :ahegao:

I plan on getting sober soon. I can't wait to start working out again. I feel so sluggish.

keep slopmaxxing and go strongfat mode

keep slopmaxxing and go strongfat mode
No Way GIF

Haven't really smoked in awhile and so I'm back with a vengeance. :feelsdevil: I honestly miss how chaotic everything feels when life falls apart. The weed really does make me realize the more important things in life.

The only downside is that I have been slopping hardcore, and the food is just too good :ahegao:
Based as fuck
I plan on getting sober soon. I can't wait to start working out again. I feel so sluggish.
Same here

I’ll never be able to smoke weed because of what I’m going into career wise but never understood the hype for it.

How do you feel on it? Do you feel productive? Does it enhance what you already feel?

All the normies seem to love it, especially foids, it seems like they can’t have sex without getting high first.

I’ll never be able to smoke weed because of what I’m going into career wise but never understood the hype for it.

How do you feel on it? Do you feel productive? Does it enhance what you already feel?

All the normies seem to love it, especially foids, it seems like they can’t have sex without getting high first.
It just enhances everything for me. Music sounds incredible, food tastes better. I mostly just use it for music though. :feelsokman:

I like edibles and smoking, but like with booze you have to have tolerance breaks. I'm teetotalling at the moment, then gonna go big with both booze and weed in a few weeks.

I like edibles and smoking, but like with booze you have to have tolerance breaks. I'm teetotalling at the moment, then gonna go big with both booze and weed in a few weeks.
Just avoid going on social media if you drink lol. I become incredibly retarded and low inhib when under the influence, and it ruins my life.

Ye I need to do this myself soon