Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been friends with nerds, with autists, with BBCs, with Spics, with Chads. There's 1 group of people I've never been able to befriend: Soys

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
I've just never been able to get along with them ever

I tried to in college, but they were just very rude

They were jealous and intimidated by your warrior skull

me too, soys are annoying as hell

I've just never been able to get along with them ever

I tried to in college, but they were just very rude
Soymen have the social skills of incels without the advantages which come from being blackpilled

soy boys gravitate toward me probably because they think Im a fag based on my frame, race, and general politeness

soy femoids avoid me like the plague based on my face, height, and general sense of sexual frustration

I have a theory that soys today are actually quite dark triad.

Which is why many of them have girlfriends, despite many here believing otherwise.

Incels and soyboys are lot like Jews and Arabs: essentially the same ethnic group, but radically different views; or like North Koreans vs. South Koreans.

I have a theory that soys today are actually quite dark triad.

Which is why many of them have girlfriends, despite many here believing otherwise.

they are extremely dark triad

they legit dox people and ruin lives

They want you to get vaccinated and date fat single moms

Yea I know what you mean soys are in denial the most of their situation and act the kindest and the rudest all at once and are the ones that will step on you whenever they can even though you physically mog them it's very strange becuase soys are basically us but are somehow accepted by normies