Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've been feeling suicidal lately

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★
Life feels so hopelss for me i'm a manlet chinlet shitskin how can a grotesque creature like me have hope for the future not to mention i have immense stress and pressure to succeed academically which is just chipping away at my psyche i have lost any will or drive i had in me long ago, subhumanity crushed my will to live i don't know how to keep on going anymore.
i hope I didn't come off like i was fishing for attention, this is unironically the only place where i can express myself unfiltered

Last edited:
Our parents are to blame. We deserve the option of peaceful euthanasia.

ChudovER

the important question here: do you have a single female cousin?
Our parents are to blame. We deserve the option of peaceful euthanasia.
im not leaving this world without getting a tit job

how come your parents never try to engage you with one of them (if you're old enough)?
I'm 20 but it honestly doesn't matter arranged marriage is a dead institution in tunisia unless you live in some rural impoverished area which i don't

I'm 20 but it honestly doesn't matter arranged marriage is a dead institution in tunisia unless you live in some rural impoverished area which i don't
do you live in north tunisia?

they're way less traditional than the ones in the south.
women in tunis, bizerte and sousa do wear slutty clothes