Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've been feeling a little happier

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
I've been feeling a little happier I've been doing what I like, drawing and studying one in my spare time. Copes is a good way to keep yourself distracted. I've been avoiding being on the internet so much and I've been spending more time with pets.

That's good to hear, good luck fella, btw can I see your drawing page or werever you post them?

:feelsautistic:

I’ve been pacing around my room like a crack addict with withdrawals and thinking about my shit life for the past 8 hours :feelsgah:

I've been feeling a little happier I've been doing what I like, drawing and studying one in my spare time. Copes is a good way to keep yourself distracted. I've been avoiding being on the internet so much and I've been spending more time with pets.
happy for you brocel.

Good for you.

What do you feel when you see couples?

The worst is when I feel ok, feel strength but what comes up must come down and I feel like shit later. Fuck that shit. A few months ago I fucked up another man in a fight and felt good but 2 days later felt like shit (not due to that event, but due to life being meaningless suffering)

I'm happy for you

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier

Nice bro good for you:yes:

I’ve been pacing around my room like a crack addict with withdrawals and thinking about my shit life for the past 8 hours :feelsgah:
True incel trait right there. Sometimes even the smallest of things set me off and get me pacing around my house. I literally walk in circles down the hallway, heart and mind racing a million miles a minute.