Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Ive been fatmaxxing

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Had enough just gonna eat junk food for the dopamine hit and fatmax from now on. No point. Anyone else feel the same?

For the last 3 months 60% of my diet has consisted of chicken tendies and fries. Same tbh ngl ded srs

Have fun with sleep apnea. Having a narrow jaw and recessed chin is a major risk factor along with gaining weight.

@Saudade your take on that?

Had enough just gonna eat junk food for the dopamine hit and fatmax from now on. No point. Anyone else feel the same?
Don't do it bro being fat is hell on earth believe me at my biggest weight i was always scared that i will break my bed that used to squeak every time i moved. You will feel like shit and i feel less shit since i am skinny now.

Just fatmaxx to ascend

at my biggest weight i was always scared that i will break my bed that used to squeak every time i moved.
source.gif

Over for squeakcels

Have fun with sleep apnea. Having a narrow jaw and recessed chin is a major risk factor along with gaining weight.
I already have it
Don't do it bro being fat is hell on earth believe me at my biggest weight i was always scared that i will break my bed that used to squeak every time i moved. You will feel like shit and i feel less shit since i am skinny now.
Did you get NEETbucks?

I've also been eating a lot of junk food lately but I never gained any significant weight.

I'll pass. I hate feeling fat.

For the last 3 months 60% of my diet has consisted of chicken tendies and fries. Same tbh ngl ded srs

Weak.

It's 100% of my diet for the past 5 years.

All this jew propaganda is lies, I am still alive.

I dump salt and artificial sweeteners on everything, so I get the dopamine without the fatmaxx.

Every cope is a good cope as long as it makes you happy, even if it's not always the healthy way.
We are born to suffer an empty life of loneliness, might as well do it in confort.

Pics of stomach (no homo) ?

Your health is the only thing you have, don't abuse it

I'm already fatmaxxed. Might be heartattackmaxxing soon.
Around 4000 a day whilst ldaring mostly and a few hours wageslaving

Sounds like me...on a diet!

You will regret it as you start to truly truly look and feel subhuman.

yeah this life is terrible

I slimmed right down last spring/summer, it was quite the achievement.
I'm fatter than ever rn. Seems the harder I try the harder I fall in the end.

One end of my bed collapsed a few months ago, the last few nights its sunk to the floor. There's nothing worse than getting fat, aside from getting old. I hate myself completely.

after a certain weight you are going to regret it OP but if you insist eat lava cake and ice cream :feelsohh:

Just get fat as fuck tbh, it's not like it's gonna make any difference

Weak.

It's 100% of my diet for the past 5 years.

All this jew propaganda is lies, I am still alive.
All ive been eating are chicken tendies and ive lost 30lbs and counting

I cant fatmax.

Bulking 10-15kg over my lean body-weight makes me feel like absolute shit. Cant imagine fatmaxxing to 30, 50, 75, 100kg+

cant relate.
Im trying to leanmaxx

bulkmaxxx and intimidate normies

normal to do this around winter ngl, but you need to shape up later in the year ngl

I've also been eating a lot of junk food lately but I never gained any significant weight.
My childhood friend has been eating basically nothing but junk food since he was young and now he is balding at 26 even though his parents both still got full hair. Doesn't get fat though because of slim genes. But he is also a manlet so he might as well just cope.

Unhealthy cope