Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been eating fast food everyday for the past 8 month

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
It's my only cope. my teeth are rotting yellow, my face is all acne dots everywhere, my hair is greasy. And I can't stop because I know i'll still be ugly and there's no reason for me to try and look slighlty better anyway

mogs me horribly

I have gained over 100lbs because of food and drink cope for 9 years. I don't know how I will cope without it, I will need Jew pills. I am basically eating myself to death at the moment.

174 rn weighed. I dont really gain weight
Fuck i wish i could pull this off, i weight about 240 lbs, but i don't eat junk food nearly as often, it over.

What kind of fast food do you get? Have you tried cooking?

Brutal acnepill.

I have gained over 100lbs because of food and drink cope for 9 years. I don't know how I will cope without it, I will need Jew pills. I am basically eating myself to death at the moment.
You won't need jew pills necessarily.
Fuck i wish i could pull this off, i weight about 240 lbs, but i don't eat junk food nearly as often, it over.
How tall are you

how does your chest feel

I ate a pizza today and it felt so good though a bit spicy

Sounds expensive af
in america you can buy a big mac with fries and a soda for 5 bucks, that's why most americucks are fat

imagine eating healthy but STILL having those effects

that chit is disgoisting. fruit and veggie maxx boro

Brutal fastfoodpill mane

It's my only cope. my teeth are rotting yellow, my face is all acne dots everywhere, my hair is greasy. And I can't stop because I know i'll still be ugly and there's no reason for me to try and look slighlty better anyway
Guessing you're like me, skinny fat. Skinny fat is probably the most incel body type. Fat bloated facr but weak ass frame. You dont get the advantage of being skinny or fat.

Guessing you're like me, skinny fat. Skinny fat is probably the most incel body type. Fat bloated facr but weak ass frame. You dont get the advantage of being skinny or fat.
kinda. I work out but my frame is weak.

My homecooked meal cost me about $1.
Nice, what did you eat? I always like making chili since it lasts and tastes great.

Fucking chad cause still alive. :chad:

Nice, what did you eat? I always like making chili since it lasts and tastes great.
Multi herb noodles apx 50 cents worth
With
Cajon sausage (apx 25 c worth) in canned tomato paste (apx 25c a can on sale) plus spices and cheese.

Add about 5 cents of propane heat...

Because i ate toast first, apx 10 cents, i was able to save leftovers for two meals from one

Multi herb noodles apx 50 cents worth
With
Cajon sausage (apx 25 c worth) in canned tomato paste (apx 25c a can on sale) plus spices and cheese.

Add about 5 cents of propane heat...

Because i ate toast first, apx 10 cents, i was able to save leftovers for two meals from one
Thrifty living is satisfying to me. Wholesome food (minus the tomato paste lol) for low cost.

Your face must look amazing doesn't it?

This post reminded me to get fast food yesterday ngl

I don’t eat much fast food at all

im jealous a bit

I just eat Chipotle and Qdoba all the time. I don't like the cook and all the ingredients are things that I would make on my own anyway (tortillas, beans, rice, etc.).

That said, eating McDonalds or Jack in the Box all the time? You must be skinny fat. Like pure fat but skinny if you're around 174.

you fucking pig , change your diet and focus on vegetables and fruits and protein only and fast as much as you can .