Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I’ve been doomscrolling on here for four hours straight. (what’s the longest amount time you’ve spent on this site?)

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★★
Goddamn it am too angry to play video games and can’t think of anything else to do with my life.

And I have to go to fucking work soon.

Idk, but about 14 hours today. Mostly postmaxxing

8 hours at max

I have done 8 hours two days in a row one time

Continuously being on here for 14 hours? :feelsmega: :feelsmega:
No, i did eat, take some breaks. I started at midnight to like 4. Slept, i then woke up kept postmaxxing. For one hour i had stuff i had to do then postmaxxed for a couple hours and now just replying to threads. I count past midnight as it is same day but if you exclude that still 10 hours which isnt great but comparatively better

No, i did eat, take some breaks. I started at midnight to like 4. Slept, i then woke up kept postmaxxing. For one hour i had stuff i had to do then postmaxxed for a couple hours and now just replying to threads. I count past midnight as it is same day but if you exclude that still 10 hours which isnt great but comparatively better
i c

Oh My God Wow GIF

All day sometimes 24 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back