Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've been doing NOTHING on the computer for MONTHS now

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
All I'm doing here is just fucking sitting on the computer, browsing this site along with tabs of youtube and other sites.
It's been months since I've last watched an anime(I tend to be an emotional bitch in animes since they represent a reality we'll never have), last series I've watched I think was western world. Ever since? Nothing. All I do is currently play the new Assassin's Creed game, open a million tabs and basically doing nothing.

Since my brain is also broken I tend to repeat stuff - Open the same tabs over and over again even without noticing, it's like a loop I can't get out of.
Some users here have things to do which amazes me, I haven't socialized in months unless you count discord as a socializing platform, I haven't been alive.

What's even more amazing is I've been self analyzing for quite some time. I've reached very depressing facts about myself. At least this time god has given the ability to know how defective I am. I used to be naive and stupid, now I understand how cold and robotic the nature of this world is and now I realize why hope is lost in many aspects.

I'm too stupid to even programmax or do anything useful on the computer to make money or even have fun - Which means I'm essentially crippled and narrowed down to being a self analyzing faggot that can't do anything other than sink into himself. Every time I try to find a good series or an anime to watch I always find myself somehow not doing that and instead opening a million more tabs. If any of you have a good series to offer me - Go ahead.

I'm emotionally lonely, self hating and I barely have reasons to exist at the moment.

051F1EF2 9CC4 43F1 926C 0C5DFBE3C3DF

Change “uses his computer only for Incel.is and YouTube” tbh

You sound like the product of a childhood of neglect and being raised on the internet, which isn't all too uncommon these days. Protip: find a cope ASAP or you will just end up roping

You sound like the product of a childhood of neglect and being raised on the internet, which isn't all too uncommon these days. Protip: find a cope ASAP or you will just end up roping
I'm too stupid for most copes

i don't think its a result of your inceldom. you are just getting old in the most literal sense.
your attention-span is lower, so you invest less energy in things.
inceldom and depression might accerlate this process. but you to seem to be fairly intelligent which means you haven't lost your IQ yet.
do stuff that keeps your brain sharp, it helps.

i can link some artbooks for you if you wanna draw buddy boyo

same here bro. Feels surreal when I go outside

My only cope

I only leave my house to take strolls in the forest near me. It’s nice because there’s usually no one there except me and the wildlife.

once you come here, you stay here

Anhedonia is brutal. The amount of time I've spent 'staring at paint dry' is incredible. For most of my NEETdom I've hardly done anything productive - and that's to use the term generously (including watching videos/movies, playing video games, reading books, or doing any activity besides absent-mindedly browsing the internet and passively scrolling through imageboard threads without being engaged in the slightest).

This all started when I developed severe depression from my alienation in high school, and, left all alone, I've rotted to an extent that should win me recognition tbh.

After waking up this morning I had a surreal moment of introspection where I writhed at how absurd my life is. It's happened a few times before where I woke up and couldn't believe the state of my life. But then I just get sucked back into it. MAKE IT STOP. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
I've been a NEET for 9 years and mainly use the net, play video games, but I've gotten into working out and intermittent fasting. I also walk. I've been restudying some business books so when I do try to get a job again I will know what I'm doing (somewhat). The first 3 years of being a NEET I collected that extended Obama unemployment and that really messed me up because I got used to it. I just did not want to get a job. I tried to study programming to make a website and live off the ads or traffic but I could only learn so much and never had a vision of what I wanted to do. Plus when you do that there's absolutely no time for anything else - friends, any chance at dating, fun, games. Plus I have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting so what am I doing trying to program? I just got burned out from the corporate life and I never got along with people at work. My bosses would also pounce on me if I made one mistake but everyone else got the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, after over 3 years on Obama's Funemployment I got evicted from my overpriced one bedroom apartment and I moved back with my mom in August 2013 and I've been here ever since. 5 years and 4 months. One good thing, my credit has improved! I use an approach a friend of mine takes - never pay and wait until things fall off your credit report. 3 more negatives and I'll have 0! Other than that I'm trying to lose weight. I did Atkins in 2007 and went from 175 to 140. Got off Atkins and ballooned up to 210. I'm 5'5". It's been hell ever since. One more thing about my one bedroom apartment. When I got evicted I got a list of my total rent payments and I paid over $100,000 in rent from 2000 to 2013! And nothing to show for it! I could have saved all that money. That really hit me and I've never been the same.

My entire adult life has been filled with fatness (overnight BMI), shortness (5'5"), joblessness (fired or laid off from every job I ever had), girlfriendlessness (I love how they're into me until they see or meet me then they ghost), and mentalness (I think about negative stuff constantly).

Last edited:
Same, I have 76 tabs open right now, yet, I only refresh this forum page and use youtube, the rest I just open out of habit, I don't go outside, haven't talked to any one outside my close family for years now either, I can't even cope with video games any more, masturbation doesn't work either, when I do it I have to force myself to. I just sit here and rot in my chair.
i can link some artbooks for you if you wanna draw buddy boyo
Please do.

I'm the same as the topic starter, I'm a NEET and haven't been outside of my house for 2 months now. I just started with rewatching Gundam SEED, that's the main cope I have (watching anime).

Guitar and music is my new favorite cope and it doesn't feel like a waste of time at all. I play 3-5 hours a day. It's much better than vidya and internet cope because you actually learn something useful.
My advice is, take up an instrument and stick to it. It's not like you have anything better to do. You don't even have to spend a lot money, especially when you're a beginner. It's cheaper than vidya in the long run imo.
Buy affordable equipment and continue saving up for better gear down the line.

-god hate us
-womens hate us
-people hate us
-life hate us
-the 'good luck' hate us
-the 'good life' hate us

Out life is a fucking hell and we dont have anything to live for.

Then people say that we are weirdos who complain about everything

Maybe get a part time job? It’d be extra money, get you out of your room some, and you’d still have plenty of time to do whatever
Maybe get a part time job? It’d be extra money, get you out of your room some, and you’d still have plenty of time to do whatever

same thats what college does to you.

hi, i just woke up from 10 hour sleep now i will do almost exactly what you said you do.

All those memories of being a horribly rotting NEET just came back to me after reading this thread

I'm the same as the topic starter, I'm a NEET and haven't been outside of my house for 2 months now. I just started with rewatching Gundam SEED, that's the main cope I have (watching anime).
What’s your favorite mobile suit my guy?

I get lost in playing games and reading, then again I never liked socializing and get harassed simply for existing.

I have 30 tabs open right now. :feelsbadman:

OP, how about learning a language? That helps your brain.

I have 30 tabs open right now. :feelsbadman:

OP, how about learning a language? That helps your brain.
>Assuming I have the cognitive capacity to do so