Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've Been Desperately Watching Others Make Out at Clubs and Bars for Four Years Now

Anguish

Anguish

Banned
-
First and foremost I'd like to thank this forum for accepting me. After lurking for quite some time I staunchly feel closer with many of you than I have even my own families. I enjoy the humor, empathize with your struggles, and valiantly keep up with the intellectual discussions, ranging from basic socioeconomic hypothesis to advanced genetic cellular biology; all finalized in an incel wrap-up to help us understand and cope with out condition. I look forward to my time spent on this forum.

My first post is about painful emotions within me, emotions that have been festering since my I got my first fake ID and started going to clubs. There's nothing that drives me crazier than seeing people making out at the club, especially when they're out in the open and not making an effort to conceal their pseudo-sexual acts. I'm a KV, and as "cucked" or bluepilled as it may sound I want to experience making out more than I do sex. I feel sex would not be too different to masturbation, but making out is something unimaginable for me... what does it feel like? Does it fill your body with a spark of lust? The mouth is directly on the face, our most sensitive part, and for that I believe making out to be more intimate than sex, even from a strictly physical manner.

Going up to countless girls and see them turn away from me, only do share their tongues with someone taller and better looking than me a few seconds after, it fills me with indescribable sadness. It is almost as if the Universe is saying "life is not fair, you were not born like him, and because of that, you can only watch him experience pleasure that you are so desperate for". The fact that society is so focused on fairness and equity but when it comes to one of the most fundamental human experiences, the overarching message is merely "NO, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU, YOU MUST ONLY WATCH!".

PDA is abuse, it's a form of torture for those starved of such experiences. I told myself "this time could be different" for 4 years.... 4 years of going out and being turned down everytime. This includes bars, clubs, concerts, and house parties.... and I've never ONCE touched a foid. After the break, this will be my last semester, the final frontier of my youth... and it was all for nothing.

Last edited:
The fact that society is so focused on fairness and equity but when it comes to one of the most fundamental human experiences the overarching message is merely "NO, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU, YOU MUST ONLY WATCH!".

Stop going to clubs. They were never a way to get women as a non chad. I went to a club only once in my life and the experience was similar. Besides the music was loud and the atmosphere made me uncomfortable. I spent most of the time outside the club getting fresh air and being depressed. Hanging out with attractive people in general will make you feel like you're the only lonely person on earth. You will feel more depressed than if you were in your home rotting away in peace.

Most of my social experience is going out with the same social circle where EVERYONE had a girlfriend. In the middle of the night they would all pull away and start making out or even leave early to have sex:feelsohgod:. And being around them when they started making out was just :reeeeee: because I never knew where to look to avoid seeing them do it. So I would look down at the floor and hear the sounds of them making out.

Stop going to clubs. They were never a way to get women as a non chad. I went to a club only once in my life and the experience was similar. Besides the music was loud and the atmosphere made me uncomfortable. I spent most of the time outside the club getting fresh air and being depressed. Hanging out with attractive people in general will make you feel like you're the only lonely person on earth. You will feel more depressed than if you were in your home rotting away in peace.

Most of my social experience is going out with the same social circle where EVERYONE had a girlfriend. In the middle of the night they would all pull away and start making out or even leave early to have sex:feelsohgod:. And being around them when they started making out was just :reeeeee: because I never knew where to look to avoid seeing them do it. So I would look down at the floor and hear the sounds of them making out.

What? Where was this? At their house? They would just make out at their house while you were there?

I can kind of understand the club since it's a wide open area, but how would this work when you're with people?

What? Where was this? At their house? They would just make out at their house while you were there?

I can kind of understand the club since it's a wide open area, but how would this work when you're with people?
Dude normies make out everywhere. In the house, outside in public. It's what they do if they are really into each other and it's a horrible sight to be around. Especially when they start telling each other sexual stuff. :feelsohgod:

Making out doesn’t excite me much tbh, don’t see how it can be more intimate than sex. With sex you’re both naked and vulnerable and you’re literally penetrating her. Blowjobs seem the most intimate since it’s just about pleasuring you and she doesn’t really get anything out of it other than making you feel good.

It took you four years to learn something I learned in four visits...

Making out doesn’t excite me much tbh, don’t see how it can be more intimate than sex. With sex you’re both naked and vulnerable and you’re literally penetrating her. Blowjobs seem the most intimate since it’s just about pleasuring you and she doesn’t really get anything out of it other than making you feel good.

Blowjobs don't appeal to me at all.

I guess because the dick and vagina is so far away from the face its seen as less attached for me. For me, being face to face with someone is as close as you can get, I guess I see my being as being my head, and my body is more like an accessory.

Blowjobs don't appeal to me at all.

I guess because the dick and vagina is so far away from the face its seen as less attached for me. For me, being face to face with someone is as close as you can get, I guess I see my being as being my head, and my body is more like an accessory.
I’ve heard you can simulate kissing by making out with the back of your hand. Can’t simulate a tongue tho :feelsrope:

I can't imagine that would be anything close to the same thing.
I guess the way your lips move over the contours of your hand as if it’s another pair of lips

Alot of incels managed to get kisses with that spin the bottle game when they were young

Alot of incels managed to get kisses with that spin the bottle game when they were young

I almost played it at one point but i saw the girls look at each other and the guys and shake their heads, clearly not wanting me there... so I just left the room. At the time I didn't care because I wasn't blackpilled so I assumed I just wasn't confident enough and that it was a problem I could solve at any time.

humiliationcel

The sad reality for an Incel. Looksmax, Fitnessmax, Moneymax, PUAmax, if you still strike out after trying x amount of times, either LDAR, or ...