Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've been defeated again

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
Well, I thought I had a very slight chance of ascending until this morning, when I found out the foid that I had been trying to get with instead just got with chad. We (me and chad) met her at about the same time about a month or so ago, and at that moment I knew it would be a race to see who could win her over. I've lost once again bros. Call me @FullTimeLoser tbh it's truly ovER.

Well, I thought I had a very slight chance of ascending until this morning, when I found out the foid that I had been trying to get with instead just got with chad. We (me and chad) met her at about the same time about a month or so ago, and at that moment I knew it would be a race to see who could win her over. I've lost once again bros. Call me @FullTimeLoser tbh it's truly ovER.
Chad steals OPs oneitis

I saved everybody's time

shit thread kys

Defeat is not eternal. Grow from those feelings and overcome as much as possible. Even you can never become a greek marble statue, if you are in a shittsy situation right now that only means there is alot of things you can improve. (inb4 cope)

I had a similar experience in 7th grade with my best friend who was a tall, blonde and blue eyed bully chad and he danced with my oneitis at the school festival.

Defeat is not eternal. Grow from those feelings and overcome as much as possible. Even you can never become a greek marble statue, if you are in a shittsy situation right now that only means there is alot of things you can improve. (inb4 cope)

I had a similar experience in 7th grade with my best friend who was a tall, blonde and blue eyed bully chad and he danced with my oneitis at the school festival.
winning isn't possible as inkwell

So technically any girl I would be interested in is a oneitis by your logic?
there's no such thing as being interested in a girl, only pump and dump like fuck toys

buy my PUA course for more info if you want to know my secrets ngldedsrs

there's no such thing as being interested in a girl, only pump and dump like fuck toys

buy my PUA course for more info if you want to know my secrets ngldedsrs
cope and cringe

fakecel and cringe

Serves you right for trying to play the normie

JFL @ trying as a non Chad/Chadlite (or high tier normie with a good social circle) zoomer in the west anno 2020.

It happens, no one can beat chad. Once he comes in, you just leave.

But you're young, and because younger girls didn't have enough time to be with chad (remember, chad's are a small percentage of men, it takes some time for them to get all railed by them, being the age 20 more or less the deadline), so you still have hope. Keep trying, looksmaxxing and social maxxing etc.

My brother is in this right now jfl

Some day, you will let go and learn not to harbor such ridiculous hope.

How did you recover from this devastating loss?

How did you recover from this devastating loss?
Back then I didnt notice the pattern. I thought its just randomly that this time a girl likes a tall bully chad more than me.

Back then I didnt notice the pattern. I thought its just randomly that this time a girl likes a tall bully chad more than me.
I see

You had to try to work for it. Chad just came and took it all. This literally happens everytime in our lives. :feelsclown:

Maybe you’re not entitled to sex.

Can't win against Chad