Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've been a creep my whole life and I didn't understand why.

E

Ehwhatever

Banned
-
TLDR for you faggots. I'm a creepy autist that didn't understand I was creepy.... Because I don't understand social responses.

But now I'm starting to realize I'm likely autistic and my (perceived) creepy behavior, though benign and well meaning in my mind, has ruined my life and I've had zero chance from the start. Long read ahead.

That's the hardest thing to accept. I'm fundamentally cognitively different than others and I'm incapable of understanding why I get labeled a creep by women so much. But after smoking a fuck ton of weed, it makes sense.

There's nothing I can do though. It's an innate part of me that I don't realize I'm doing until there's backlash. I mean, I stare/look at women creepily. Not intentionally and I try to avoid it because I want to avoid making them uncomfortable, but it happens because I unconsciously stare at people, particularly when I'm trying to understand them and what they're thinking or interested in any capacity.

An example from work: When I started, I mostly avoided eye contact at work, afraid of the creep label. But I was thinking about a girl I worked with because I thought about saying hi to her but she looked extremely uncomfortable and I quickly realized its a bad idea. Then I ended up trying to understand why she was so uncomfortable and inevitably ended up making it worse, because she knew I was thinking about her since I was analyzing her actions.

Shortly afterwards, a couple guys started trying to comfort her and I overheard them asking her about me staring. They also stared at me a lot. So after thinking, I realized my mistake and tried to avoid looking at her completely and make it clear I wasn't interested. Maybe I was and didn't realize. Unfortunately, I was already labeled as a creeper by that point.

That carried over into every interaction going forward, but it didn't make sense until now. Why guys would check on her when I was always working with her and and look at me. I thought they were asking about my work at first.

The thing is, I didn't see it like that. I was trying to do the right thing by figuring out was wrong and what to do. I'm just literally incapable of understanding social cues or proper responses without great effort and (flawed) logical reasoning, which is why I unconsciously expend so much effort towards analyzing people and my behavior. I thought I got it, but I don't know anything.

Now, I've been going back and applying the same "lense" of thought to previous interactions back to childhood. It's a fucking horror show. It's incredible how socially unaware I was and not in a good way. Everything I thought I knew was wrong. Not a wonder I get so much pity, ridicule, and scorn. Why women sometimes feel so bad. I'm one of the guys that doesn't "have it".

Life is a fucking joke. I was the problem the whole time and there's nothing that could've fixed it because I can't process things like normal people. I'm fully convinced of the NTpill now. I'm certain that's why I'm incel.

That's why I feel like I've been treated like a monster. I was doing something wrong the whole time and didn't realize it when others did. It's like, my reality just got flipped upside down.

Last edited:
rd every wrd

Could’ve just said “ I’m creepy because I’m ugly and autistic “

Whatever you did you would be branded a weirdo creep because you dont fit in, when you stared you were a creep, when you stopped staring you were still a creep. Its not your fault, if normies didnt consider looking at woman as a grave crime, you wouldnt feel guilty about it, there is not such a thing as a consent to be looked at, if you were attractive she wouldnt mind you staring at her. Its normal biological thing to stare at the woman that you find attractive, girls also stare at attractive guys. @Izayacel

TLDR for you faggots. I'm a creepy autist that didn't understand I was creepy.... Because I don't understand social responses.

But now I'm starting to realize I'm likely autistic and my (perceived) creepy behavior, though benign and well meaning in my mind, has ruined my life and I've had zero chance from the start. Long read ahead.

That's the hardest thing to accept. I'm fundamentally cognitively different than others and I'm incapable of understanding why I get labeled a creep by women so much. But after smoking a fuck ton of weed, it makes sense.

There's nothing I can do though. It's an innate part of me that I don't realize I'm doing until there's backlash. I mean, I stare/look at women creepily. Not intentionally and I try to avoid it because I want to avoid making them uncomfortable, but it happens because I unconsciously stare at people, particularly when I'm trying to understand them and what they're thinking or interested in any capacity.

An example from work: When I started, I mostly avoided eye contact at work, afraid of the creep label. But I was thinking about a girl I worked with because I thought about saying hi to her but she looked extremely uncomfortable and I quickly realized its a bad idea. Then I ended up trying to understand why she was so uncomfortable and inevitably ended up making it worse, because she knew I was thinking about her since I was analyzing her actions.

Shortly afterwards, a couple guys started trying to comfort her and I overheard them asking her about me staring. They also stared at me a lot. So after thinking, I realized my mistake and tried to avoid looking at her completely and make it clear I wasn't interested. Maybe I was and didn't realize. Unfortunately, I was already labeled as a creeper by that point.

That carried over into every interaction going forward, but it didn't make sense until now. Why guys would check on her when I was always working with her and and look at me. I thought they were asking about my work at first.

The thing is, I didn't see it like that. I was trying to do the right thing by figuring out was wrong and what to do. I'm just literally incapable of understanding social cues or proper responses without great effort and (flawed) logical reasoning, which is why I unconsciously expend so much effort towards analyzing people and my behavior. I thought I got it, but I don't know anything.

Now, I've been going back and applying the same "lense" of thought to previous interactions back to childhood. It's a fucking horror show. It's incredible how socially unaware I was and not in a good way. Everything I thought I knew was wrong. Not a wonder I get so much pity, ridicule, and scorn. Why women sometimes feel so bad. I'm one of the guys that doesn't "have it".

Life is a fucking joke. I was the problem the whole time and there's nothing that could've fixed it because I can't process things like normal people. I'm fully convinced of the NTpill now. I'm certain that's why I'm incel.

That's why I feel like I've been treated like a monster. I was doing something wrong the whole time and didn't realize it when others did. It's like, my reality just got flipped upside down.
I can relate to this.

Except I always knew I acted 'wrong' and it was the reason people treated me this way but I just can't act right when my mental state is so fucking damaged because of how ugly I am.

24A9532F 851B 4851 8323 2B1A06801916

Now you can weaponize your autism and become the best autismcel there can be.

Meanwhile I become the best narcicel

You are unattractive, that's why you've been labeled as creepy.

Could’ve just said “ I’m creepy because I’m ugly and autistic “
It's bigger than that obviously. It was just a disurbing realization that I'm actually the problem because I can't behave normally in social interactions
Whatever you did you would be branded a weirdo creep because you dont fit in, when you stared you were a creep, when you stopped staring you were still a creep. Its not your fault, if normies didnt consider looking at woman as a grave crime, you wouldnt feel guilty about it.
True but the fact I didn't understand I was doing something wrong, and when I did I couldn't respond normally, is indicative of autism. I've probably been undiagnosed which has made it hell and I didn't know why. I'm legit socially retarded when I thought otherwise. Probably why most of us are here imo

It's bigger than that obviously. It was just a disurbing realization that I'm actually the problem because I can't behave normally in social interactions

True but the fact I didn't understand I was doing something wrong, and when I did I couldn't respond normally, is indicative of autism. I've probably been undiagnosed which has made it hell and I didn't know why. I'm legit socially retarded when I thought otherwise
I highly suspect I'm also autistic, I cant fit in for the life of me. When I was a kid I did OK, I think being a shutin for decades stunted all my social skills and sense. Were you a shutin for a prolonged times? I often stare at people because I feel like an observer, like nothing is real and I'm not a part of it.

I highly suspect I'm also autistic, I cant fit in for the life of me. When I was a kid I did OK, I think being a shutin for decades stunted all my social skills and sense. Were you a shutin for a prolonged times? I often stare at people because I feel like an observer, like nothing is real and I'm not a part of it.
I was okay as a kid too. Pretty popular, I thought until middle school. But I've been a shut in for most of my life besides work. Thinking back, I was a weirdo as a kid but I didn't have any shame. I liked to talk to other kids about physics, fml. Naturally hard to make friends.

I was okay as a kid too. Pretty popular, I thought until middle school. But I've been a shut in for most of my life besides work. Thinking back, I was a weirdo as a kid but I didn't have any shame. I liked to talk to other kids about physics, fml. Naturally hard to make friends.
Puberty fucked up both of us, in puberty you become more self conscious and have troubles with self esteem. For me becoming a manlet and feeling less worth because i was poor made me withdraw completely into myself.

Whatever you did you would be branded a weirdo creep because you dont fit in, when you stared you were a creep, when you stopped staring you were still a creep. Its not your fault, if normies didnt consider looking at woman as a grave crime, you wouldnt feel guilty about it, there is not such a thing as a consent to be looked at, if you were attractive she wouldnt mind you staring at her. Its normal biological thing to stare at the woman that you find attractive, girls also stare at attractive guys. @Izayacel
Some guys not only stare but talk or even touch females. Of course, it's OK if they're handsome.

Puberty fucked up both of us, in puberty you become more self conscious and have troubles with self esteem. For me becoming a manlet and feeling less worth because i was poor made me withdraw completely into myself.

Some guys not only stare but talk or even touch females. Of course, it's OK if they're handsome.
Yeah don't get me wrong guys. The blackpill still stands. I'm also short, 5'4", and ugly/weird looking. There are guys that are way creepier and more messed up that get laid.

Of course, if I was good looking enough there would be more women able to overlook my creepiness and I wouldn't be here, but being socially retarded  and short or ugly is a death sentence.

Very true.
I'm also short, 5'4"
Female feel offended when a manlet looks at them, i get what you mean, if you stay away at least we can stay invisible and be the "good guy". Nowadays as low value male you can get #meetooed for saying hi.

chad could do everything wrong and still score and get a friend group

REMEMBER THIS EVERY TIME

YOUR FACE IS YOUR BEHAVIOUR

Every action would have been perceived as naive and forgiven IF CHAD IN THE FACE AND OR OVER 6 FOOT 3 (AT LEAST 5 FACE)

Your actions and behaviour mean less than you think

example 1:

this staring thing you did to the girl

if chad would do this, the girl would be FLATTERED AND TELL NO ONE, BLUSH AND THINK YOU FANCY HER AND MAY EVEN APPROACH CHAD FOR A CONVERSATION. THERE IS LITERALLY NO WAY IN HELL SHE TELLS OTHER MEN AND THEY START TO WHITE KNIGHT HER BY STARING AT CHAD.

It is purely your face which DETERMINES HOW THE ACTION IS PERCEIVED BY THE PUBLIC, YOU HAVE TO OVERLAY THIS OVER EVERY SCENARIO, THE SMV OF THE PERSON DOING THE ACTION.

Very true.
I have recently read that one of leading female sexual fantasies is to have sex with stranger.
Not that I believe 100% in these studies but there may be some truth in it.
Like, why many especially young females dress slutty to show their body parts to strangers? Maybe they secretly wish to be kidnapped and forced to have sex with handsome dark triad stranger who will let them go after short time?
Of course, he should be adequate and not too dangerous. They obviously dont want to meet some psycho serial killer...

I have recently read that one of leading female sexual fantasies is to have sex with stranger.
Not that I believe 100% in these studies but there may be some truth in it.
Like, why many especially young females dress slutty to show their body parts to strangers? Maybe they secretly wish to be kidnapped and forced to have sex with handsome dark triad stranger who will let them go after short time?
Of course, he should be adequate and not too dangerous. They obviously dont want to meet some psycho serial killer...
They get bored easily and want the thrill that stranger badboys bring, they are like spoiled children, they need to be constantly stimulated by others not to get bored. Notice how all books aimed at foids have stranger danger borderline abusive male love interests.

As We know Woman are hypocrits , they get creeped Out by normal / ugly Guys Being near her or Staring But Not when its Muh Brit "

Today at the Bus Stop Same Shit , But they Took a little . I sat down near a mother and her daughter ( daughter was pretty attractive for her age lol We know how this one will Turn Out ) and i stared at her eating her Pizza , she didnt mind lol but her mother stood Up after a little while and got a little Fürther away. KEK. ( With her daughter Ofc )

Then again i Run around with Hoodies on and lowkey clothing . But who cares

As We know Woman are hypocrits , they get creeped Out by normal / ugly Guys Being near her or Staring But Not when its Muh Brit "

Today at the Bus Stop Same Shit , But they Took a little . I sat down near a mother and her daughter ( daughter was pretty attractive for her age lol We know how this one will Turn Out ) and i stared at her eating her Pizza , she didnt mind lol but her mother stood Up after a little while and got a little Fürther away. KEK. ( With her daughter Ofc )

Then again i Run around with Hoodies on and lowkey clothing . But who cares
As an incel you have to get used to foids getting creeped out. Sadly OP can easily get fired over things he cant control.

Stare Bob

Stare vegine!

As an incel you have to get used to foids getting creeped out. Sadly OP can easily get fired over things he cant control.
Yea its ridiculous

Being creepy or not is entirely dependent on your attractiveness. You should disregard it, like everything else any woman says.

Women will think you are creepy even if you don't talk to them or look at them at all - if you are ugly. They just can't stand if an ugly guy is in their vicinity, they would rather have us killed. They literally hate our existence

Yeah you can’t really become NT. It’s supposed to be natural. If you try to analyse everything then you’ll just come off as slow and therefore creepy (ugly subhuman blankly staring at foid)

Creepiness is about accepting social hierarchy and status.